Killing Loneliness

Super Glue, Super Drama Part.1

Gerard's P.O.V.

"No, I'll go." I stopped him. I grabbed my jacket, and walked down the stairs, and out the door. I looked in the back yard, but no sign of Bam. I went to the back were I found foot steps in the snow. I followed them. It led me to the playground. where me, and Mikey used to go when we were little kids. I spotted a figure in one of the swings, and started walking towards it.

As I walked closer to the figure on the swing, sobbing started to become audible. I walked to the swings and sat on the other swing next to it. Tears were running down his face, smudging his eyeliner in the process.
I pulled him into my lap, and let him cry. "Bammie, I'm sorry." I whispered. I rubbed soothing circles on his back letting him continue. I really had no idea how to handle this situation. I also didn’t know why Bam was crying. Sure, his best friend turned him down, rather drinking toilet water than kiss him. I would be hurt but not hurt enough to break down and cry like this, but I wasn't going to say anything that might set Bam off even more.
"I-it's n-not yo-your f-fault." Bam buried his face in my neck, and stopped crying. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I didn’t say anything, I didn’t mind at all. His hot breath tickled my skin as he dry sobbed into me. I stroked his hair trying some how to calm him down.
"Maybe you should go back, or you'll fall asleep here." I smiled, lightly. Bam pulled away from me smiling slightly back at me. His eyes were red and puffy, very obvious that he was crying. I reached forward and wiped the tears from his eyes as new ones started to fall. He stopped crying and looked at me.
"Um.. but what about you?" He asked as he stood up from my lap, stretching a bit. He seemed so broken and vulnerable.

"Nah, I have to go buy some skittles for Frankie. He’s probably finish with all of the bags, we gave him the last time." We laughed (even though his eyes told a different story) and Bam walked away after hugging me (it was like hugging a dead guy).
I sighed then checked my watch, it was now 11:00 pm, so I decided to go buy some skittles for Frank, and go home.
I walked to the near by Krausers, and it was just my luck that it was open. I pushed the door open, and walked in. I grabbed 2 jumbo bags of skittles, and put it on the counter.
"Hi!" A women greeted. She looked about 50 years old and she was ugly. And to make it worse she was wearing too much make-up, making her look like a wrinkled Barbie doll. She winked at me, I guess trying to seduce me. More like gag me.
"Um, hi" I said back. Honey please, I’m taken by my sexy Bert. And I rather rip my eyes out before I go for you.
"That would be $6.50.” She said as she put the skittles in the bag. As she did that she lent forward a bit so I could see her chest.
Some. One. Kill. Me.
I paid for the skittles, and she gave me the bags. I walked out of the store, as fast as I could and walked home.

Ville's P.O.V.

What have I done? Why did I drink out of the toilet? And why didn't I kiss Bammie? I feel so guilty. I need to go, and find him. He is my best friend, and I'm not gonna let anything come between that. I sat up, and ran down towards the back door. I slammed it open carelessly, and started searching. I saw footsteps, and followed them. I hope they'll lead me to Bammie.

*Thud*

"Ouch!" Someone yelled. I realized that this person was on me. I opened my eyes to see Bam rubbing his eyes. "Bam!" I yelled. "Huh?" He asked confused still rubbing his eyes. "Are you Ok?" I asked helping him up. "Yeah, I think." He answered looking at me. His eyes were red, and puffy. Was he crying? "Um, where's Gee?" I asked. "At the park." He answered looking down. "Oh.. well then...um..wanna go back to the Way house?" He shook his head. "Wanna go sit down somewhere?" I asked. "OK." I took his hand, and started walking with him. "Did you really drink out of the toilet?" He asked breaking the silence. "Yeah.." He giggled, and I pushed him into the snow. Not long after a huge snowball hit my had. "Oh no you didn't!" "But I did!" He teased, and ran. I ran after him, and tackled him into the ground. "Noooo, let me go!" He yelled. "After you apologize!" He struggled under me, but of course I was way stronger then him. "Fine!" He gave up. "wanna go back?" I asked, but still laying on him. "As soon as you get off of me." He giggled. "No tricks?" I asked. "Fine, but give me a Peggie back ride!"He said.

***Back at the Way house****

"Gee Gee give me my soda please." Frankie pleaded.

"Here you go Fwankie." He teased.

"Don't call me Fwankie!" He hissed.

"Shut up I can't hear the stinkin' movie!" Bob scolded.

We were laying everywhere trying to watch the movie at 2:34am. There was this pull-out couch made as a bad. It fit's only two people, and we agreed that Mikey, and Frankie'll sleep on it. There was this other pull-out couch fit's 3 people. Bam, Bert, and me are gonna sleep on it. Although I don't really know how that will happen. Bam tosses, turns, and kicks all night. Ray, Bob, and Gerard will be sleeping on the floor. They said it's okay, they like floors. I looked around to see where Bam was, but I didn't see him in the room. I decided to go check what he is doing to get in trouble. I tiptoed down the stairs, and into the kitchen. There he was standing in front of the chair putting something on it.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Oh, nothing." He acted innocent.

"Oh, c'mon Bammie please don't do anything that would destroy the Way house. You know you promised." I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!!! The second part will come sooner. I promise. =] My bestie helped me on this =] and we decided to write the story together. She's a really good writer =] Next chapter will be loooooonger if I get 4-8 comments =] Am I asking you guys too much? Why are you guys sooo lazy? Or does my story suck that much?