Killing Loneliness

“I-I only did that to shut you up.”

Bam's P.O.V.

"Bam get up!" I heard Ape yell through my locked bedroom door. I ignored her, I pushed my pillow over my head trying to block her yelling out. After 15 minutes, she was yelling for me to get up again. I turned my head to see what time it was, but the numbers were blurry. I rubbed my eyes and looked at it again. It was 7:00am. I groaned, and pulled the covers over my head.

"Bam get up we are leaving in 25 minutes!" Ape yelled.

"Where?" I asked annoyed.

"We are picking Jess, and Misteria up from the airport." She answered.

"I'm not going!" I protested, crossing my arms stubbornly.

"Yes you are, unless you want to clean the house!"

I groaned once more and dragged myself to the bathroom. I must say I looked like shit. My curly brown hair sticking up all over the place, and I had dark circles under my eyes. I splashed my face with cold water to wake me up, and looked for something to wear in my messy closet. I picked up my red shirt and pulled it on. I put on some skinny black pants and socks, put on my dirty converse, and looked in my mirror. I wasn't really happy with who was staring back at me but I shrugged it off, and combed my hair. I picked up my sunglasses cleaned them with my shirt and put them on. Much better. I walked out of my room, and grabbed the car keys from the table in the kitchen.

"You are not driving." Ape said simply.

"Sure I am." I said back simply walking out of the house. I love pissing her off. I started the car, and waited for Ape to come out. After 5 minutes she came out, and got in the car.
"Bam your friend called." She said looking at me.
"Who?"
"Mikey." She answered, simply. Hearing his name even got me mad. I never wanted to see him, or talk to him ever again. All of the guys have been calling me but I've been too stubborn to answer it. They gave up but not Mikey, he never gave up. I pulled the car out of the drive way, and headed towards the airport.

~~~At The Airport~~~

I sat in a chair, at the airport listening to my ipod. There was nothing to do here except wait until the plane lands. I got up from my seat, and started walking towards the men's bathroom. My phone started ringing as I walked in. I flipped my phone open, and pressed it against my ear. The worst decision I've ever made.

"Hello?" I said.

"Bam please don't hang up on me I need to talk to you!" someone said quickly. I could barely hear them but I know that voice.

Mikey.

"Are you still there?" He asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Bam, I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't meant to say it front of him. It just sort of slipped out." He explained.

"Can you forgive me?" He asked in a low tone, his voice pleading.

"I don't know Mikes." I played with him.

"Pretty please?" He asked in a girly tone. I could tell, him standing there, the phone between his ear and shoulder with his hands clasped together looking… like a girl.

"All right." I laughed.

"Dude, have you called Bullets yet? He is worried about you." Mikey said.

"Nah I haven’t, cause I was afraid he found out, and freaked out." I admitted.

"No, but give him a call okay?"

"Yeah Kay."

"Bye Bam."

"Bye." I closed my phone, and shoved it into my pocket. I walked out of the bathroom after finishing. I saw someone familiar walking towards my mom. I could see her choppy brown hair and her light tan from a mile away, my sister Misteria. I smiled and started walking toward mom until I noticed something. My sister was holding some guy’s hand. I couldn't’t see his face because of the blond mop on his head…

"Bam!" She yelled as she spotted me. She let go of what-ever-the-hell-his-name-is’s hand and ran to me. I opened my arms in time for her to jump into them, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and breathed in, I haven’t seen her in forever and I missed her.

"Oh so I don't get a hug?" Jess asked as he walked up next to the guy dropping his luggage in the process.

"No." I answered simply, and kept hugging my sister.

"Fine." He fake-cried, flipping me off in the process. Ape slapped him and he continued to “cry”. He was acting so childish/

"Come here you asshole." I watched his lips curve up, and come towards me. He swung his arms around me and Misteria. Then Mom joined us. We had our family moment and it was time to meet the blond dude.

"Um, guys this is Quinn my boyfriend." Misteria said as she walked over to the guy, entwining their fingers.
A strong urge came on me to laugh so hard that I'll start laughing on the floor. I tried holding it while he was hugging Ape. He got to me, he held out his hand. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I burst out laughing like an idiot (as usual).

"Bam!" Ape scolded.

"S-orry d-ude." I apologized throughout my hysterical laughter.

~~~Skate Park~~~

Ville's P.O.V.

I decided to go to the skate Part. To be honest, I miss Bam terribly. I miss his clumsiness, his pranks, his jokes,our makeouts. I hope he will be here. He always comes here. Thisused to be is our hangout spot. I come here every now and then to see if he is here but no. I sat on the bench, and stared at my phone hoping he had return my calls. No luck there. I waited a few minutes but seeing that he wasn’t going to come I stood up, and started walking home. I heard a skateboard rolling but didn't bother to look up. I knew it wasn't him. It couldn't’t be.

I looked out at the park, watching other people skate and have a good time. That was cut short with someone falling on top of me.
“What the fuck!” I yelled as I pushed the person off of me, before realizing who it was.
“Oh my god! Bam! Where have you been?” I asked practically shouting at him. I grabbed him and hugged him.
“Well…”
“I haven’t seen you in forever! Are you okay? Why didn’t you answer my phone calls? Do you-?” I rambled on but was cut off by Bam putting his lips on mine. I was too stunned to do anything, especially when he moved away from me and smirked.
“I-I only did that to shut you up,” he reassured, blushing slightly. ”I’m fine Bullets, and I didn’t answer your calls b-because I thought you wouldn’t want to talk to me.”
“Bam, I would never not talk to you. You’re my best friend,” I said, laughing a bit. I could see the relief in his face as he hugged me again.
“Oh, Bam do you want to come to this party I’m going to have?” I asked praying he would say yes.
“Sure.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated but here you go. Oh prepare for DRAMA! =]