Status: john cena

You Can't See Me

you cant see me, ( john cena love story) chapter 1

summer has blond and brown hair green eyes she 5"10 she is 22 years old, she still live with her family's she have twin brother named Ashely, she have 2 brother one is her twin, other one is her brother named xander but they called him Alexander, she have 1 sister named rose, summer and Ashely is the older one in family's, xander is 16 years old, and rose is 15 years old, there's mother named is molly, there's father named is Christoper.

summer woke up she look at her poster of john cena on her wall, she walk down stair she smelled some bestfast, she saw her father siting down by the table reading the new paper. summer sat down her mother bought her food to the table, molly " dear how was your sleep?" summer " it's was good thank mom for the food." molly " your very welcome." Chris " oh summer i have some new for you and Ashley." summer " what is it dad?" Chris " you wait in see what happened when your brother be in here i will tell you guys." summer " k dad." summer ate her food, her brother came down stair he look at her and then at his dad and mother. ash " what going on in here?" Chris " son i have new for you sit down." her brother sat down next to there dad, he look up waiting for his dad to talk. Chris " the good new is that you both are going to wwe raw tonight in backstage pass." summer & ash " no way that the truth we really get to meet our superstar dad?" Chris " yes, you guys are going there to meet your superstar, it's started at 7pm tonight don't miss it." summer& ash" we wont miss it we will go and watch meeting them too this is great." summer got up kiss dad on the cheek for thanks him that they get to go watch the wwe raw for the night. summer walk up the stair in to her room she look up smile. summer " oh yea i cant wait for it my time you cant see me." some one knocking on summer door, she went answer the door she open the door saw her other brother Alex. Alex " what you yelling about over here?" summer " I'm going to wwe raw tonight with Ashley going to bad you cant go." Alex " what how come you and Ashley get to go every where i cant go." summer " sorry Alex but you still to young to go any where." Alex what way said what ever, summer closed her door she look out the window smiling she turn away she go in to her closet to find some clothes to where for tonight to get ready for it. She went to in the bathroom around 5:30pm to take a bath, she got out of the bath she got dressed she looked in the mirror she put make up on, she heard her brother saying are you ready we to go i don't want to be looking for parking lot in long time. summer got out of the bath room she walk down the stair everyone look up saw her. Chris " oh look at my girl all growing up that so cute." summer laugh " dad stop that please." summer and Ashley said goodbye to everyone, they got in to the car drove off the drive way summer turn on the radio.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is chapter 1 i hope you all like it in joy the story.