Status: john cena

You Can't See Me

you cant see me, ( john cena love story) chapter 2

summer and ashley got to the werstiling place, they went look for the parking place, they found one of the parking place. They got out of the car, they walk to front door, everyone was there in line waiting to go in side. summer " wow there's alot of people here." ashley " yes i know i can tell." they walk in side to find there seat they found it by the ring area. summer all smiling about this she couldn't wait any longer. summer got up " i'm going in the backstage see you in bit brother." ashley " ok be safe." summer walk in to the backstage she looked around trying to find john cena locker. summer still keep on looking intell she bug in to someone she looked up seen randy orton. randy " watch where you going." summer " i'm sorry randy i didn't meant to run into you." randy looked at her in smark way. randy " it's ok aren't you not post to be back here?" summer " oh i have backstage pass." randy " oh ok making sure, why you back here?" summer " oh i'm looking for john cena." randy " ok i will show you where it's." summer " thanks you." randy " your welcome." randy and summer walking down the hall way, randy was in front of the door. randy " well here you go just knock on the door. summer " thanks again randy." randy smiled walk away. summer knock on the door waiting for door to answer. john " come me." summer open the door see john siting down. john " hi may i help you? " summer " hi john i'm summer i'm your number 1 bigest fan of you." john " oh really well nice to meet you summer." summer smiled at john. summer " i really like you john i know everything about you." john smiled " that good to hear, john was thinking she kinda of cute. summer " well i will let you go i will see you later." john " yes what you doing after the show?" summer " going home after the show." john " ok i thought you mist wanna come hang out with me and randy to a bar?" summer " i would love to be i have my twin brother with me." john " bring your brother with too." summer " ok sure will do that, good luck in your match." john " thank you." summer " your very welcome." summer walk out of the john locker room in to the hall way. summer see randy standing there looking at you with a good smiled on him. summer " oh hi randy." randy " hello the manger would like to see you in his office." summer smiled " ok." summer and randy walking down the other hall way, into the magner office. mr vince " hello there summer i heard little things about you." summer " really by who?" vince " by randy orton but don't ask qustion right now, i wounder if you like to be in raw for diva girls?" summer " sure i love to do that." vince " ok here you go sign here and there, you will be starting next monday night raw, have good night." summer sign the paper walk out smiling on her face all happy. summer " thank randy i don't what to say." randy " it's all good, oh and john will be happy to hear this from you." summer " yes i know."
♠ ♠ ♠
well here it's chapter 2 now going on chapter 3 find out what gonna happend. and sorry for not typing i been busy.