Sequel: Devils Spoke

Ghosts

And I hardly know you, I think I can tell, these are the reasons I think that we're ill. (4/4)

Again the brothers found themselves waiting outside the apartment block for Ali to show her face so Dean could head inside, he hadn’t called Ella but counted on her being awake after a night working behind the bar. Again they had been sat in the car from seven am, they were counting on Ali having a class so they would have enough time to pull up the floor boards and burn the bones.

“Hey man she’s leaving” Sam’s voice forced Dean’s eyelids open giving the sunlight the chance burn the green eyes hidden beneath “okay please just do the job” Sam sighed heavily making Dean look at him with an unimpressed look “don’t get all wrapped up in her sister no matter how much she flirts okay? Think with the brain in your head not your pants”

“Yeah, yeah whatever, I’ll give you a call when it’s time to toast that son of a bitch” quickly Dean threw him a grin before climbing out of the car and walking towards the apartments. Dean walked quickly, his eye’s darting back and forth, watching for if Ali came around the corner. Once he reached the apartment he knocked on the door. It took a few minutes but finally Ella opened the door and stared at Dean.

“What are you doing here?” she asked smiling at him.

“Well I thought I’d come and see you” Dean grinned and smiled when Ella attached her lips to his. As much as he hated it he pulled back.

“What is it?” asked Ella an edge of annoyance in her voice.

“Well I know Sam likes your sister so I was wondering if…?” Dean was about to ask if she could talk to Ali about it but he was cut off by Ella.

“If I could talk to her about it, well she’s as stubborn as they come but I’ll try I guess but later on” Ella wrapped her arms around Dean’s neck.

“Ella me and Sam can help your sister, there are bones underneath your sofa” Ella pulled back from Dean.

“How do you even know that?” she asked.

“Sam has visions of the future, he saw them there and now we have to burn them and then we can leave” Dean wanted to just get this over and done with this so he could spend the night with Ella.

“So you guys weren’t lying before” Ella looked down at her feet.

“So are we allowed in, we just need to burn those bones and we’ll get out before Ali comes home, or at least Sam will” Dan began to rush his words as he watched Ella. Ella stood there for a moment before nodding her head and walking into the apartment. Dean took out his phone and called Sam.

“Sam it’s time”

“So she’s ok with it?”

“If she wasn’t would I be calling you?, idiot, although maybe you could come up in like half an hour, maybe give me some time with Ella?”

“No! look I’ll be up in a second” Sam hung up and Dean pushed his phone in his pocket and walked into the apartment sighing.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Sam’s POV

Sam sighed and climbed out of the car. He walked to the apartment and knocked on the closed door. ‘Stupid Dean’ Sam thought to himself.

“What the hell are you doing here!?” Sam jumped round to see Ali standing there.

“Oh my god uh… em… Dean!” Sam called into the apartment.

“I asked you what the fuck are you doing outside my apartment Sam?” Ali walked up to him and poked him in the stomach.

“Ali look…” Sam trailed off as he realized he didn’t know how to finish the sentence.

“Just tell me Sam Winchester what are you doing out side my apartment, breaking and entering, Again?!” Sam began backing up as she got closer, it didn’t matter how much smaller than him she was, she was scarier than any demon or ghost he’d ever faced “what the hells going on in there? Is Dean here as well? I’m calling the cops, get out of my way”

“Ali, Ali come on, just uh, just relax, Ella invited Dean back I’m just here to get him back into the car” Sam tried a small smile but was quickly winded as her fist collided with his gut roughly, he doubled over but caught her fists as she swung again “will you relax?! Were trying to help you” he choked out, he pushed her backwards slightly but that only made her madder

“I’m going to call the police, get out of my way” quickly she rushed past him and burst into the apartment nearly screaming when she found Dean waist deep in a hole in the middle of the living room floor, all around him were bits of broken wood and in his left hand was a hammer “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT”

“Uh...hey Ali” Dean rubbed his neck awkwardly then looked to Ella who dropped the beer she was bringing from the kitchen, Sam quietly closed the door over behind him and kept his distance from Ali, he was sure he could see the steam leaving her ears as the anger bubbled in her brain “okay Ali just uh, just relax we can explain”

“I’m calling the…the…” Ali trailed off as her eyes doubled in size “she’s here” she told the room worriedly, immediately Dean grabbed his double barrel sawn off shot gun from under the flannel shirt he’d just happened to lose while tugging up the floor boards

“Where is she Ali” Sam asked stepping forward with a panicked look across his face “where is she? Just point in her direction Ali” following Ali’s nod he pointed his gun towards the doorway “is she there Ali? Just in the doorway? What’s she doing?”

“She’s just standing there, she’s looking at me” Ali’s eyes began watering wildly as she moved backwards until she bumped into Sam, his arm wrapped around her as she screamed loudly and tried to get past him “she’s coming towards me” that was all it took for Sam to fire the gun, there was a loud scream through the apartment that came from neither girl

“Burn the bones” quickly Dean began shaking salt all over the corpse before Ali let out another scream “Dean hurry up” Sam fired the gun again as Ali just about clambered over his shoulder, Dean threw the gas over the bones before dropping a lit match into the pit.

As the bones burned Ali ran to her older sister and cuddled against her as she cried, her knuckles were turning white the tighter she held onto Ella’s vest. Dean couldn’t help grin a little before Sam slapped any ideas out of his head “hey uh…” Sam started as he moved away from the flames “y’know how we’re on the fifth floor? How is this happening right now?” suddenly the room began filling with smoke making the boys cross the room and grab a girl each before helping them out of the burning apartment and down into the street below.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read, review, subscribe & love.

Keep eyes open for a sequal.