Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Apologies & Middle Names

“Hey Roni,” Embry greeted, stepping onto the porch and sitting next to me in the small porch swing. I jumped, slightly startled. “Sorry,” he quickly apologized.

“Its fine,” I smiled, patting his hand. “So, that was a good supper Emily made,” I whispered. Emily had made a supper filled with everything that I loved and things that I’d not been able to eat due to my braces. The entire pack had been invited, but Leah, Collin and Brady hadn’t been able to come due to the fact that they had patrol. I felt sorry that Leah had to be stuck with the youngest and most annoying in the group.

“I’m sorry that you had to find out about me imprinting on you like that,” Embry said, ignoring my previous comment. I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly.

“It’s okay, I was pretty sure that you had. Beth kinda tipped me off in the hospital,” I added when he opened his mouth to talk.

“Of course she did,” he laughed, shaking his head. “I should have known that she couldn’t keep a secret.”

“I guess that’s what comes from being the daughter of the town gossip,” I giggled, but became serious right away. “Embry, when were you going to tell me that you imprinted on me?” Embry stiffened beside me, not speaking for a few moments.

“I was going to wait until after this Mathew thing blew over,” he finally admitted, blushing slightly. “I wanted to tell you sooner, but I thought that with the leach thing, you might not want me too.”

“Oh goodness Embry, how can you be so stupid?” I muttered, rolling my eyes. He lowered his head and studied the ground. I gathered both his hands in mine, caressing them softly. He grabbed onto them and placed soft kisses on them. “Man, I never in a million years thought that I’d fall in love with you, Embry Troy Call.”

“I thought we agreed not to repeat my middle name,” Embry mumbled, lifting his head to fake glare at me.

“Well, I guess I don’t stick to my agreements,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Well then, you won’t mind if I use your middle name whenever I want,” he teased, or at least I hoped he was teasing. Wait, he didn’t know my middle name, did he?

“You don’t know my middle name?” I said, but it came out more as a question. He gave me a mischievous smirk, got up quickly and ran into Emily’s house. “Embry Call, you get your big butt back here right now!” I screamed getting up and running after him.

Unknown POV

I watched as the girl talked to the filthy dog, irritated beyond anything that I had been the one sent to spy on the little human and not something under me. But Mathew had said that with my power to become unknown to those around me that I’d be perfect for this job. I didn’t like Mathew much, but he was the leader of our small coven and I had to do what he said or the rest of the clan would throw me out.

Suddenly the wolf stood up and ran into the small, ugly house. The human stood up, too and ran after him, screaming something about the wolf getting his butt back there. What was it with humans and butts? I would never be able to believe that I used to be one of them.

I stared after the human for a minute to make sure she wasn’t coming back before turning on my heels and running. I had to get back to Mathew and tell him what I’d heard. I was sure he wouldn’t be very happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating a little early because I think you guys are amazing! And I just find it so funny how the comments and subscriptions keep corresponding with each other. It's super funny and makes me laugh! And I'll be writing another Wolfy story soon and I THINK it'll be Paul, but I haven't made up my mind yet.