Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Same Old Roni

I landed happily in between Alice and Jasper, still pumped from my kill. I’d gotten the hang of the whole hunting thing right away I’d ended up killing two bucks and three doe. And I discovered that I had a “vampire power”.

It happened when Jasper told me that four was enough and I growled at him. I looked him in the eye and commanded him to shut up. He couldn’t say anything. He was totally freaked, but Alice knew what was going on and she laughed and hugged me. I was weirded out by what I did, but Alice calmed me and told me that I had the power of mind control. That brightened my day.

“Come on you guys, let’s go tell Carlisle about my power,” I exclaimed jumping up and down. This was the best thing to happen to me in awhile and I wanted to share it with the other vampires. But Alice and Jasper just stood there, sharing a knowing look. I looked back and forth. “What’s going on?”

“Roni tell me, do you feel thirsty or out of control at all?” Jasper asked slowly. I opened my mouth to answer, but there was a rustling behind a shrub a few feet away from us. I turned and crouched, teeth bared. The smell hit my nose and I wanted to gag.

“What the hell is that nasty smell? It makes me want to puke out my guts,” I exclaimed jumping behind the shrub. I was surprised to see Embry sitting there, in nothing but cut offs. “Embry,” I screamed leaning down and taking him in my arms. “Oh my God, I’ve been so worried about you! How are you?”

He gasped. “Roni, I can’t breathe,” he gasped, but he was smiling. My eyes widened and I released him, whispering a sorry. He shook his head, laughing. “Oh Roni, I’ve been worried. Edward said that I probably shouldn’t come near you because you’re so young, but I couldn’t help it.” He threw his arms around me and squeezed me. This didn’t hurt me and I, gently, hugged him back.

“Who cares what the funky haired one thinks, I’d never dream of hurting you. One, because I love you more than my own life and two, because you really stink. What have you been rolling around it Embry?” I asked sniffing him. He smelt like garbage.

“You’re still the same old Roni, not caring what others have to say. Hey, look who’s talking,” he laughed. “You smell like something died and rotted in your hair.” I raised my eyebrow and he mimicked me. I tossed my hair and made a humph sound.

“Well then, I guess you don’t want to kiss me then? That’s okay, I’ll just go and share my new pow-” I was interrupted by something blistering hot against my lips. My new brain, as Alice liked to call it, knew right away that it was Embry’s lips. I started kissing back right away.

After kissing for a minute and thirty seconds, Embry had to pull away for air. I didn’t need air, but I gulped in some too. He smiled his cheesy, adorable smile that would have sent my heart fluttering, if it was still beating.

“I don’t mean to break up the love fest, but Alice wants this all over with so she can show Roni her new room, so let’s move this along,” Jasper said breaking our intense lovers gaze. I smiled at him over my shoulder and grabbed Embry’s hand.

“Let’s go me amore,” I laughed pulling him toured the big, white house. He came right along. I was glad that our relationship wasn’t over just because I was, technically, dead. But to him, I guess I was just the same old Roni, the girl he loved. Aw, how romantic!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a tiny chapter, but it's so cute! Embry still loves her just like before, even though she's a vampire. Now if that isn't a great guy, I don't know what is!
-Kailyn<3