Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Could This Day Get Any Worse?

I woke up tired and sore that next morning, taking a long seeping hot shower. I changed into sweat pants and a tank top, throwing my hair into a messy bun. I didn’t bother putting on make-up or anything because I didn’t plan on going out that morning or anyone coming over. I trudged down the hall and down the stairs, stooping abruptly when I got to the last step, shocked.

“What the hell?!” I screamed taking in the scene before me. Beth was sitting on the couch, Paul next to her and they were having a full-out make-out session. On my couch!

Beth jumped back, releasing Paul’s hair. “Roni, what are you doing up? It’s Sunday, you always sleep in on Sundays!” Beth said frantically standing up and walking toured me. I stopped her with my hand. I was majorly pissed. I had just walked in on my best friend making-out with my brother who she was supposed to hate and she was worried about my sleeping patterns? What the hell!

“My God Beth, you’re such a whore,” I blurted out. I knew I’d regret it later, but I was too pissed at that moment to even care about the hurt look on her face.

“What the hell Roni?” Paul growled standing up and placing an arm around Beth. “Why are you being such a bitch, and to your best friend?”

“Of course you’d defend her, anything to get inside her pants right?” I retorted, angry tears streaming down my face. “God, you’re both the same. You just pants to get into everyone’s pants. I can’t stand to be around you anymore.” I turned to the left and ran out the back door.

“Roni wait!” Beth yelled, but ignored her and continued to run through the forest, ignoring the fact that I had no shoes on and only a tank top in the cold weather. I ran for what I guessed was thirty minutes before I stopped, breathing heavily. I looked around me and saw that I was in a little clearing, a small stream running through it.

“Arg,” I growled plopping down on the ground. “Could this day get any worse?” I totally jinxed myself.

“Well, what have we here?” asked a voice as smooth as velvet asked behind me. I turned quickly and stared in shock and awe at the man. He was pale, his long ink black hair tied back in a ponytail, but the thing I noticed post was his red eyes.

“Who-who are you?” I asked, my voice cracking a little. Darn it!

“My name is Mathew,” he replied, not taking his eyes from my face. I shivered. “What is your name?”

“I don’t tell random strangers that I meet out in the woods my name, my momma taught me better,” I shot at him, degust in my voice. Did he really think I was just going to tell a random guy my name? As if.

Suddenly Mathew was in front of me, his red eyes boring into my brown ones. “Tell me your name,” he ordered in a venom filled voice.

“Renomi,” I said quickly scooting back. He smirked and took a breath. His head shot down to me, his smirk turning even bigger.

“You smell divine, like roses and vanilla.” He stepped closer, and I scooted back. This guy was crazy, like just escaped the loony been crazy. I had to get out of there.

“Well, this was a nice chat, but I’m afraid I’d best be getting home before mom starts to worry,” I said standing up. Mathew was suddenly standing in front of me, a devious smirk on his face.

“I don’t think so,” he whispered, taking a lock of my hair in-between his fingers. I shivered. “I do believe I’ve found my singer.”

What. The. Hell?

“Damn,” he muttered releasing my hair and looked behind me. I quickly took a few more steps back. When I moved, he looked at me. “I’ll be back for you my darling,” he whispered, kissed me on lips and he was at the edge of the forest before I could say anything. “Come and get me,” he yelled, but not to me. No, he was looking behind me.

I turned slowly and saw something shocking. There standing just at the tree line were four huge wolves. They were huge, almost the size of horses and they were each a different color. The first one I saw was pure black and bigger than the rest, the second a reddish brown color, the third had pure silver fur, and the last one was smaller than the rest, covered in white fur that had blotches of black here and there.

The black wolf growled and started forward, the other three following him. They slowly made there was across the small clearing and soon they were passing by me. I caught the eyes of the silver one. I stared into his brown eyes and was overcome by familiarity. I knew those eyes from somewhere, but where? As the white wolf walked back I looked down at him too, stepping back. His dark brown eyes looked at me with pain and, weirdly enough, love.

Suddenly they all started running at an amazing speed toured Mathew. He laughed, cast me a quick glance and was gone.

“I think I’ve gone crazy,” I whispered, staring into the woods. I hurried out of the woods and rand all the way to my house, not stopping to take a breath. I was scared shitless and I just wanted to cuddle up in on my bed with cookies ‘n cream ice cream and never leave that spot.

When I walked into the house, I quickly grabbed a spoon and the ice cream and scurried up to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. I ran to me bed and flung myself on it, hurriedly pulling the covers over me. I didn’t realize how cold I was until the heat from the house started to warm me up. I cuddled into my sheets and dug into the ice creamy goodness. I thought about the wolves and Mathew. That was it all about? Were the legends true? I was scared for the answer, so I just turned on my TV and watched Sonny With A Chance reruns until I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved your guys comments, they made me laugh!