Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Say What?

“Roni!” Beth screamed jumping on me the minute I walked into my house. My first thought was ‘Aw, my friend came to visit me’ but then I remembered I was mad at her.

“What the hell are you doing in my house Beth?” I demanded trying to push her off of me. I failed miserably because, well, let’s just say I’m not the strongest person in the world.

“We have to talk to you and your going to listen,” she said using her ‘it’s gonna happen whether you want it to or not’ tone of voice. Just great.

“I don’t want to hear-wait, did you say we?” I asked, looking up at her. She smiled devilishly and scooted off of me. I sat up, but froze when I saw the whole La push gang, my brother included, standing there staring at me. “Why the hell are all of you people in my house?” I screeched.

“We have to talk to you Roni,” Paul spoke up from his new found place behind Beth, his arms wrapped around her waist.

“I don’t wanna talk to you, or Beth, or any of these freaks you call friends. Now, get them out!” I sounded like a spoiled brat, but I didn’t care. I wanted these people out of my house and I was willing to be a bitch to so that. They all just stared at me, and then looked at Paul. He sighed, but nodded. What the hell? Before I knew what was happening, I was tied in one of the kitchen chairs, my hands and feet tied to the legs and arms. “Holy mother fucker! What the hell is this about?” I screamed, thrashing in the chair, trying to find a way to escape.

“I figured you would want to cooperate, so this is my way of getting you to listen,” Paul laughed grabbing a chair and sitting in front of me, Beth on his lap. God, I wanted to barf so badly.

“Why the hell is this so important?” I demanded giving up on trying to escape.

“We have to tell you something that will change your life,” said Sam in an authoritative voice. Oh how I hated his voice!

“Now, you’re going to listen to everything they have to say, or else,” Beth threatened giving me her ‘you know It’ll be bad’ look. I gulped. Getting on Beth’s bad side was something you never, ever wanted to do.

“God, just tell me so that I can get the hell away from you weirdoes.” When I said this, a look of hurt crossed Embry’s face, but I just shook it off. There was no way I was going to feel sympathy for someone who was helping keep me tied up against my will.

“Okay, let’s start from the beginning. You know the legends right?” Sam asked looking at me seriously. I mentally rolled my eyes.

“Who doesn’t?” I scoffed.

“Well then, you know about how our people are said to be able to turn into wolves?” he continued, his voice a little hesitant. I nodded, raising my eye brow. What the heck was he getting at? He took a deep breath and said, “There true, we are wolves.”

I stared at him for a good three seconds before busting out in laughter. I couldn’t help it, this guy was even more of a nutcase then I had originally thought. I mean, come on! Did he really think I believed in old stories that our ancestors made up to pass the time? If he did, he had another thing coming to him.

“Their telling the truth Roni, so stop laughing,” Beth scolded giving me a disapproving look. I gave her an amused look, but didn’t stop laughing.

“There just as much werewolves as Tory,” I laughed. They all stiffened and looked around at each other. “Oh what now? Are you going to tell me that Tory is a wolf? Yeah right!” I laughed even harder at the thought.

“Roni, I am a wolf,” Tory’s voice butted into my laughing time. I quickly stopped laughing and stared at my friend. She was standing in the entry way from the living room, her face stern. “You’ve got to believe the guys Ron, there telling the truth.”

“Oh God Tory, not you too,” I whined, shaking my head. “First Beth and now you? What next, are you going to descend on Ella next?” I snorted at the idea.

“God Roni, why do you have to be so stubborn?” Paul growled glaring daggers at me.

“It may be the same reason you’re such an ass,” I retorted, glaring right back at him. Paul started shaking then. He pushed Beth off his lap and right into me. I would have pushed her off, but I was tied up duh. “What is your problem Paul?”

“Paul, cool it,” Jared tried to calm him, but he just started shaking harder.

“Calm down,” Sam ordered, something different about his voice. Paul immediately stopped shaking and sat back down. Whoa, when did he stand up? Well, I’m little miss observant, aren’t I? Sam turned back to me, his face giving me the chills. “One of us needs to phase to show her. Embry, you do it.”

“Sam I don’t think-,” Embry started, but Sam interrupted him.

“You’re going to phase, after all she is your imprint,” he said. Paul growled a little and I just stared at Embry.

“What the hell are you people talking about?” I asked to no one in particular.

“Tory, untie Roni and bring her outside. Paul, make sure she doesn’t get away,” Sam commanded, going about as if I hadn’t said anything. Tory and Paul nodded and in a minute, I was being lifted from my seat and thrown over Tory’s shoulder.

“Hey, put me down,” I ordered, my legs starting to flair out.

“Shut up Roni,” Beth sighed. She was now on Paul’s back, her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Yuckidy yuck! I was about to reply, when Tory dropped me and my bed plopped onto the bed grass.

“Thanks,” I growled. She just shook her head and sat down next to me. She stared in front of her and I turned in the same direction, but wished I hadn’t. Standing just a few feet in front of me was Embry, who just so happened to be stripping. “Oh my God, what hell are you doing?” I screeched trying to get up, but was prevented.

“I have to show you this so you’ll believe,” Embry replied throwing his shirt on the ground and was now going for his zipper. He stopped and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I put my hand up and covered the lower half of his body, thinking “What the hell am I doing”.

“Close your eyes Beth,” I heard Paul whisper from behind me. I rolled my eyes, but stopped the train of thoughts going through my head when I saw Embry start to shake. He looked like he wasn’t even there really he was shaking so fast. I was about to ask if he was okay, when a white wolf with black blotches popped into his placed. I jumped in surprise. I hadn’t known what to expect, but it most certainly was not that.

The wolf looked at me and we locked eyes. It had beautiful eyes that I remembered from when I thought he was going to eat me and then it hit me. That’s why the eyes looked so familiar, they belonged to Embry. Wait, so Embry was a hue wolf right in front of me? Oh. My God. Embry was a fucking wolf!

“Oh God, this cannot be happening,” I breathed standing up suddenly catching everyone by surprise.

“Roni are you okay?” Jared asked looking at me with worry. Oh god, if Embry was a wolf than that meant that Jared was a wolf too, and Paul and Sam and Tory! Oh God, I had to get out of there. I turned to my left and ran, ran as fast as I could into the forest for the third time in only a number of days. God, I really had to get a new escape place, this one was getting old.

“Roni wait,” Paul called, but I ignored him and ran, ran like there was no tomorrow. I just couldn’t believe it, my brother was a freaking werewolf!
Fields marked with a
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what? Someone in the room your in is awsome and you know what else? That person is YOU!!! Why? Because you just got through this story and now your gonna comment, right? Good!