Status: Finished; Sequal Coming Soon <3

Wide Awake, My Mistake

chapter seventeen.

Jack sounded sincere with what he said, his apology too. I knew that I shouldn’t forgive him, but I couldn’t fid it in my heart to say no, I was feeling a mix of emotions, though like always I found myself crying… yet again. I swear I could cry a whole ocean over something stupid. Though I know I hurt Jack, a lot. That was probably an understatement. He thinks I don’t know what he feels like, when I do. I’ve been through this with Alex. The sickening feeling in you’re stomach when you feel humiliated, betrayed. The pain in you’re chest which refuses to stop until you see that one person again, but only going straight back to square one when reality hits you like a tone of bricks. Yeah that was what I felt, until now. Jack didn’t take the pain away, he made me forget for a while.

Pulling out of Jack’s embrace, I looked up into his deep chocolate brown eyes, he had been crying too. I gave him a genuine smile to show that I had forgiven him. He smiled back.

“Lea, thank you. I wont fuck this up again” he promised.

“That’s okay Jack, I know you wont, I’ll hold you to that promise” I smirked. “The guys are coming round in a bit, do you want to come in and join us?” I asked.

“Sure, that’ll be great” Jack replied with no sarcasm.

Jack walked into the living room and sat down on one of the couches, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two cokes, and returned to join Jack, slouching in the spot next to him. We didn’t say anything, everything that had been said, was said a few moments ago, now we were just enjoying each others company until the others came.

Not long after the front door opened and the sound of the guys walking through talking amongst themselves, stopping when they saw Jack and I sat together in the living room.

“Hey guys, I asked Jack to join us, if that’s okay?” I asked them sweetly.

“Sure” Zack and Rian spoke in union.

Alex didn’t look impressed, so I got up off the couch and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his next, pecking him softly on the lips.

“Alex, he apologised, he wants to just get a long with you. Please just give him a chance? I gave you one didn’t I?” I whispered softy.

Alex’s face softened and a slight smiled was traceable.

“Okay babe, I suppose that’s fair, but if he pulls a move like that, I will not give him another one okay?” he spoke sternly.

I nodded, holding his hand pulling him to the room, to join the others that were all deep in conversation.

I was happy to see all my boys sat together, which was a surprise at first, but like I thought it was possible. I knew the guys wouldn’t stay mad at each other, I guess they were born to be friends in some weird way. I didn’t really want to join into the conversation, they were talking about what musical instruments they play, and me being me, I don’t play any at all. I was zoning out when all the boys stood up so suddenly.

“That is a great idea man, even for you Jack” they all laughed.

“What’s going on?” I asked wearily.

“Jack thought it would be awesome if we started a band, Isn’t that sweet?” Alex spoke excitedly.

I jumped up and hugged all of them.

“That’s great guys, I’m glad you’ve all found common ground, I knew my boys had it somewhere in them” I smiled hugely.

Today was a huge success, I was glad that they had become friends, the future would be rather interesting from now on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, the last chapter! BUT there will be a sequal. Obviously. & Woah, my first finished story.
Thank-You to everyone that has subscribed & Commented, it really means a lot. The Sequal will be a lot better than this, as this was the first story i've actually properly written, however not my best.
Comment on what you think.

Thanks once again guys(:
xoxoxox