Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Oh My God

I groaned softly. Ever since I gave Andy, beautiful beautiful Andy, that blow job a month ago, we haven't been able to keep our hands off of eachother. It seems like every second is filled with a kiss or a touch or something more..

Right now, we were sitting on the bus couch watching the television. His arms were around my waist and my head was on his chest. His fingers were on my thigh, running up and down it. He was teasing me. Up and down his hand went, dangeriously close that that special place. He wouldn't touch it though. He refused.

I grabbed his hand and put it on my crotch, looking up at him. He giggled and wiggled his eye brows. I lean over and whisper in his ear, "Shower?"

He grabs my hand and jumps up, rushing to the shower. I giggle. He runs in, meself following close behind. He slams the bus bathroom door behind us and locks it while I turn around and turn the warm water on. I feel Andy grab my arm and spends me around, pushing me against the wall. My arms immediatly wrap around his neck while his lips push against mine. I giggle into the kiss.

His large, gentle hands run to my butt and squeeze. I feel a gasp push past my lips. He's always so careful with me and I love him for that. He always tells me how beautiful I am and--Well, he's my only one. My one and only. I think I love him, but I'm so afraid to tell him that.

His hands slip down to the back of my legs and push on them, lifting my body up so my legs wrap around his hips. His hands support my butt while the room slowly fills with steam. His lips break apart from mine. He strips me as we both gasp for air.

As soon as I'm naked, he tears his clothes off and pushes me towards the shower. The climb in quickly and next thing I know, I'm against a wall again. Our erections are rubbing together, making us both moan loudly.

"Hey!" Someone yells, banging on the door. "I gotta pee!" It's Jake.

"Shut up!" I yell.

"Don't get semen on the floor!" Jake yells again.

"Shut up" Andy and I yell. Andy goes back to kissing me, down my jaw line and then to my neck. I moan and wrap my fingers in his hair. He smirks against my skin and bucks his hips, making me moan even louder. I'm back on his hips. I can feel the tip of his penis at my entrance.

I gasp shove him away from me. "No!" I yell at him.

He stumbles backwards and I start running from the room. "Not ready!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry. It's Nicoles fault. She got grounded and it threw me off my epic updatingness. Thanks for sticking with us! This whole scene is for you guys who did :P