Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

You've got a moan all of your own

I pull Cc back into the bunk, me sprawling out and laying him down on top of me. "Cc..."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I feel him cringe. "Yeah I know. You already said that."

"But it's true! And I'll never stop saying it. As long as you're here and I can call you mine then i'll never stop reminding you." I run my fingers through his hair and feel him shiver. He lifts his head and rests his chin on my chest looking at my face. 

"You can always call me yours. At least till you get sick of me. But please stop saying it. I feel bad that I can't say it back."

"Don't feel bad. As long as you're here then I know you love me. Otherwise you wouldn't be sleeping right here, right? You'd be here and I'd be on the couch....unless you want me on the couch...." I creep toward the edge of the bunk.

"Don't you dare, Andrew." He growls playfully. 

"Oh Andrew? Who said you could call me that?"

His eyes widen slightly. "I-I'm sorry! I thought-"

I hold my finger up to his lips. "I was kidding, baby. You can call me whatever you want." I remove my finger and replace it with my lips. 

He smirks and parts his lips slightly and runs his tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth a little and let him explore a bit. I seize his bottom lip between my teeth.

 Cc let's a moan escape the back of his throat and i feel myself get hard. Oh god, if only he knew what he does to me.

I break the kiss, roll over so that he's under me and attach my mouth to the unblemished, milky white skin of his neck. He moans once again and moves his hips up, rubbing his groin against my thigh. He's hard too. 

Cc tangles his fingers in my hair and tugs at it a bit. It turns me on even more. I reach my fingers under the hem of his shirt just a little and rub circles on his hips.

He leans up and pulls off his shirt in desperation for my touch. I yank mine off too and press my bare chest agains his. Cc's hands roam and when they run over my nipples I can't help but let a groan rip from the back of my throat.

He smirks and takes advantage of my distraction to slip his fingers in the waistband of my shorts. "C-Christian, you don't have to...ughhhhh." My protests are cut off when he presses his erection into mine, creating blissful friction.

"Andrew, stop calling me Christian." 

"Never!" I chuckle. I give into his frantic hands and shed my shorts, pulling his off after mine. 

He then takes the opportunity to slip off my boxers leaving me completely naked.  I gasp at his forwardness. Cc laughs and rolls us over so he's straddling my legs. 

He runs his hands over my nipples one more time before attaching his lips to mine in a heated kiss. He moves them down my jaw and neck until he's nipping my collarbone. He bites and sucks until there's no way in hell that there won't be a hickey there. 

When he's satisfied with his work there he moves down my chest slowly teasing my nipples with the tips of his teeth before moving steadily lower. And lower.

And lower. 

Until finally the tip of his tongue flicks over the tip of my penis. And oh my god I might die.

He deep throats me in a way that will never let me look at my beautiful boy the same way ever again. I pull a pillow over my face to stifle my cries.

 I feel the heat build up behind my navel and I can't hold it anymore. I try to pull Cc away before hand but he refuses and swallows me down. Every. Last. Drop. 

When his eyes meet mine I see a smirk stretched across his lips. I gasp. He's way more devious than I thought he was. 

I pill his mouth up to mine in a kiss. "Christian, I love you so much. You don't have to say it back. I just want you to know." 

He nuzzles his face into my neck and the feeling of his breath against my cheek helps bring me off my high. 

Cc pulls the blanket over us and rubs circles on my chest with the tips of his slender fingers. My eyelids get heavy and as much as I want to stay awake and watch the beautiful boy next to me, I give into the sleepiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is dedicated to Schizo. Without her it would probably be another day before this was up
Yay for corruption!

Comment?

And Vlad? Where are you going? (lol. I love Mikey.)