Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Though I Know How Much You Hate This

Andy pulls me close to him, into his lap. I watch Jake roll his eyes and hand Andy his coffee. Like he needs it! He's a hyper boy. I think I'm banning coffee from the tour bus! Wouldn't that be a sight to see. Everyone would be walking around like a bunch of zombies.

Ashley decides to break free from the small conversation he was having with Jinxx to say, "Cc, you knew you weren't gonna win that one. Andy loves you to much to let anyone think otherwise."

I blush and bunch my fists up in Andys Alkaline Trio shirt. "Yeah, I know." I mumble. Andy sighs. He sounds so happy. I make him happy. Yay!

I look up at him again and lean up to kiss him. He smiles and presses his lips to mine just as hard. Running my hand slowly up his shirt, I use my free hand to slowly grab the coffee cup. He didn't see it coming. I pull my lips back from his, jump up and run across the bus. He growls and goes chasing after me. Jake jumps off of his seat on the counter and stands, laughing quietly.

I stand behind Jake while Andy tries to reach around him, making grabby hands for his coffee cup. "Jinxx, Ash, hold him!" I yell. Jinxx and Ashley both jump up and grab his arms, holding him back. I giggle and gulps down the whole cup. It burns but it's the best burn ever.

Jinxx and Ashley let go and Andy sighs. "Butthead!"

"Buttface!" I yell back.

"You guys are so immature! C'mon, go get dressed, we have to meet up with Motionless in White then find a new drummer! Hurry up!" Jinxx yells at us.

We all groaned. Work sucks. We They were dreading finding our their new drummer. We still miss Sandra like crazy! But we just have to get over it and support her no matter what!

After we all got dressed, Andy and I being the first ready, Andy sat me down slowly. "Listen, Cc, no one knows.. I'm gay except for the band. I really don't want to come out yet. I'm afraid of what our fans will think. I know that we're all about being true to ourselves, but I just have to.. take it slow. So, no holding hands or anything in front of Motionless in White, okay?" Sadly, I nod.

It's slightly disappointing that he doesn't want anyone to know about us yet but if he wants to, there is no arguing.

About an hour later, we were standing in front of the Motionless in White boys.

You had lead singer, Chris Cerulli, who slightly reminded me of Marylin Manson. He was beautiful, no doubt. He had long hair and pink eyeshadow on. Then there was back up singer and guitarist TJ Bell. He was short, very cocky, and super hot. He had all these tattoos up his arms. they were so cool! I wonder what Andy would think if I got a tattoo?

Next was guitarist Ryan Sitkowski. He had really long hair and a lip piercing. He was pretty quiet. He would hum every once in a while along with a random tune. He seemed like a really nice guy. Then Frank Polumbo, who was the bassist. He had long black hair and.. well, for some reason he just didn't stick out to me.

After Frank was Josh Balz. He played key boards. He also had long black hair and tattoos up and down his arms. Key boarder? Does that mean he's good with his fingers? What? I'm just wondering! Anyways, last but not least, was drummer Angelo Parente. He was a slightly large man with a scraggly face and tattoos in random spots. Needless to say, he scared me.

I go to snuggle closer into Andy but then I remember what he said and scoot away to snuggle into Jake's side. I continue to ignore them talking and pay closer attention to what they look like. You know, just in case.

"So, it's settled! Join us on our tour tomorrow!" Andy smiles happily, shaking Chris' hand. I finally stand up, ready to take Andys hand again and maybe kiss him a time or two. Damn, I missed those lips in the past hour.

Damn that cursed TJ Bell though! He just had to ask. "Hey, do you mind if we watch you find a new drummer. We have nothing to do until tomorrow."

"Sure!" Andy smiles. I frown. There goes my fucking chance. Jinxx nudges me and Jake leans down to hug me.

"Are you okay?" He whispers in my ear. I nod and pull away, giving him a fake smile. They take us about a block away to a small studio. A bunch of people are lined up. Everyone plays the same song over and over again; Knives and Pens. It's just noise now!

It's banging and banging like the banging of my heart. Finally, I'm so annoyed that I loose it.
"Can someone please choose a different song! I could play this in my sleep!"

Andy turns around in his chair and gives me a curious look. "You can't even play drums." He says.

"I know! I bet I could play this though!" I storm up to the drums, grab the guys sticks and shove him away. I sit down and beat on the drums. thump, thump thump, thump I beat on them over and over again. When the song is done, I throw the sticks down and yell, "There!"

Every ones staring at me. What I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Nyte gets her computer back next Saturday. (I THINK) I wont let her update unless we get at least... Let's see... 74 subscribers... I want at LEAST 20 comments. No repeats! :3
Tell the truth and God will save you! Gravity don't mean to much to me, I'm who I've got to be, These pigs are after me, after you.
TC=My Chemical Romance - Bulletproof heart. ♥ Face all the pain and take it on, because the only hope for me is you alone!