Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

All the stars on the celing, they glow but not for you.

The entire crowd is quiet. Still. Gaping. But I'm focused on the look of murder on Scouts face.

"Seriously?! You want THAT instead of me?!" She screeches.

"Uh...did you not just hear me? I'm gay and I'm in love with him. And even if I wasn't I still wouldn't want you! You're a bitch!" 

Scout screams and lunges at me, claws bared. Nails dig into my flesh leaving blood and pain in their wake. Fingers tangle in my hair pulling and detaching.  

FUCKING BITCH FUCK SHIT GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!! That fucking hurts.

Cc pulls her off me but obviously he has no idea what the fuck he just did. She turns her rage to him, repeatedly throwing punches at him.

Jinxx and Jake step in and eventually detain her until the 'security' gets here. Sorry excuse for security by the way...

Cc runs over to me, grabs my arm and asses the damage. "Are you okay Andy?! If I knew she was gonna do that I wouldn't have let you tell everyone." 

"Yeah, baby, I'm okay. I'll be fine. Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I ask worriedly, ready to go kick her ass of the answer is yes.

"No, no I'm okay. You, Uh, you better say something." He says pointing to the hundreds of people who just witnessed all that.

I pick the microphone up from the floor of the stage and look out at the stunned and concerned faces. "You guys...I don't know what to say. None of you should have had to witness that. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I'm such a hypocrite. I constantly encourage you to be yourselves and never give into what other people think you should be and here I am hiding. It's not fair. I wasn't being fair to you guys because you're so dedicated to us. Hell, I'm half surprised you're still here. I shouldn't have hidden the biggest part of my life from you. But you know what? No more hiding!" I yell. "I want you guys to meet my love. He's really dear to me. He's my world. You know, right next to you guys." That's met with loads of cheers. "This is Christian Coma!"

I grab his hand and pull him in front of me. The crowd cheers and Cc blushes really hard and buries his face in my chest. "For lubes sake, Andy." 

"Don't be shy. They love you." I reassure him. He shakes his head at me and walks back behind his drums. "Isn't he sexy?" I ask the crowd. 

They give us more cheers and I honest to god don't think I've ever been happier in my entire life. 
~*~

When the show is over, Jinxx and Cc help me clean the mixture of blood left from Scouts attack and black paint from my arms. The fans we meet all shower me and Cc with praise and congratulations. If I had known that our fans we're so amazing I'd have come out sooner. 

Then again I should have known that... I guess I've just been trained to expect the worst of people. 

When everyone has been through the line, we board our bus and chill until our driver returns. 

"So guys, I thought we could celebrate this milestone with a hotel night." Jake says, surprising all of us. "I already talked to Trisha and she called ahead."

"Mhmm, I bet you did talk to Trisha..." Ashley says mockingly. We all laugh and Jake blushes mad crazy. Jake has a huge crush on our merch girl, Trisha. 

"Shut up! Jeez, we were busy. Was I supposed to drop everything to call?" 

"Well, you dropped everything to ask her to call." Cc points out. Jake blushes deeper and shuts up. 

This is perfect. I have the perfect idea and this is exactly what I needed. When we get to the hotel we get three single bed rooms and pair off. 

Cc opens the door to our room but before he has a chance to step inside I stop him and grab Jake by the back of his shirt, pulling him away from Trisha.

"Jake, take Cc with you for a while. I need to do something." I request.

He makes a face at me and I give him a look. Understanding glazes his features and he leads a confused looking Cc away. "But Andy-"

"Just for a little bit, baby. Trust me." I say apologetically. I have a plan and it won't work if he's here. I just hope he likes it...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Sorry.
I had an idea but so does Vlad and they won't both work at the same time.
I don't think you guys will mind in the long run. XD

So, comment?
You seriously make both of our days when you do,