Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Love Like Winter

After Andy asked me if he could come out, I was fucking ecstatic. I didn't want him to know I'd been waiting for this for far to long though. I didn't want him to feel bad about keeping us a secret before.

Instead I just sighed and curled up in his chest on the couch, kissing the skin over his heart. I felt his heart begin to race beneath my lips, even more so when I told him I loved him.

I felt his heart pound like the drum beats I would be playing during the concert tomorrow. Exactly like the drum beats; Passionate and full of hope. They go so well with Andy's singing and inspiring words, And the others guitar and bass full of fiery awesomeness.

I giggle when my thoughts lead to the word 'awesomeness.' It's such a funny word! Awesomeness.. I giggle again.

"What are you giggling at?" Andy asks me. I giggle again.

"Awesomeness." I start to full out laugh. He looks down at me and shakes his head.

"Go to sleep." He smiles. I nod and curl back up into his chest. It's so warm! And strong and- Okay. I'm going to stop now before I get something really embarrassing.

~~~<3~~~

It's to early to be awake. I have no choice though. See, what happened was, while I was asleep all snug in Andy's chest, that bitch I mean.. Scout, dug her ugly finger nails into my wrist and yanked me off. So here I am on the floor, while Andy slowly sits up, confused out of his mind.

"Andy, he was laying on you! Did you know you have a faggot on the bus!?" She yells.
Actually, we have four.

"Cc, you know better then to show your gayness around people!" Andy says, sarcastically. He looks down at me, in the eye. He just got an idea. He smirks and mouths 'go with it' to me.

"I'm sorry, Andy." I say, lowering my head to play along. "I forgot."

Scout scoffs and turns to Andy. "Why'd you even let him on the bus. He could give you AIDS. Or something. Whatever." I growl at her and she shoos me with her hand. "Go away, freak."

Andy has a look of pure rage in his eyes but he swallows it as I slowly walk from the room. He looks up at me, telling me with his beautiful eyes to stay just around the corner to hear the plan. I do as told and stay just around the corner.

"Scout, why don't you come to the show tonight. We can invite you on stage and tell everyone we're back together again and maybe after wards we can fool around." Andy's silk voice says. I gag. He wouldn't touch that anymore. Not in a million years.

"Of course baby." Scout giggles. They continue to flirt for the rest of the day while I go practice drumming.

~~~<3~~~

I look down at the black make up. I poke it. I prod it. I dump it upside down. It's fucking solid. Not painty like they got theirs. What do I do now? I poke it again. "Turn liquid!" I whisper to it.
Andy's over on the couch with Scout, Jinxx and Ashley went outback for a smoke and Jakes checking out the crowd. I groan and poke it again.

"Need help?" Jake laughs from behind me. I sigh and nod. He laughs again and pours some water from his water bottle in the make up. He swirls it around with his finger a bit and bam, it's liquid.

I look up at him and sigh. "Fuck you." He laughs at me and leans down.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod and then stop, shaking my head.

"I haven't talked to him all fucking day. I miss him already." I say, sneaking a peak over at them. I missed what Jake had to say because I zoned out. She was way to fucking close to him! I'll kill her! Angry, I start to stand but Jake pushed me back down, shaking his head. He starts to put the make up on my face and body while I stare at them helplessly.

Suddenly every things moving quickly. Andy is pushing Scout into the crowd and I'm being pulled on stage.

And so it begins. I put my heart into every single drum beat of every single song we played. Starting with 'We Stitch These Wounds' all the way to 'The Morticians Daughter.' Which was the last song we played before Andy decided to start talking.

"Hows it going!?" He yelled. The crowd cheered. I giggle. They don't even answer the question. They just yell. Ha. Anyways.

"I got a few announcements! Great ones. The first of which is that some of you may have heard, Sandra left the band. Great loss, I know, but we'll support her no matter what! But, we got a new drummer! Welcome Christian 'CC' Coma to the family, guys!"

The crowd cheers and I blush. Andy walks back to the drum set and grabs my arm, pulling me to the front of the stage. I squeak and drop my sticks.

"One more announcement! Where's Scout?" He shouts over the cheers. Scout pushes all the fans out of the way and moves to the front of the stage. I growl. "Hey, Scout. Just wanted you to know that, no, I will never be with you again. More so after you called my drummer a faggot. You know what, Scout, I'm a faggot too. And I'm in love with this here faggot." He says, pointing to me. "He's my boyfriend."

The crowd stares up at us. I can't tell if this is good or bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Has anyone else noticed that Andy is fucking tall as shit?
I want comments, hos. :3
Oh :D Imma tell a story! BVB story! Okay.. So, My sister and I went to a Black Veil Brides concert in October and She got in a massive fight and ended up hanging out with Motionless in White and Comasado all night when she got kicked out.. Well, she got black paint all over her some how. Turns out Cc is the one who went out to break up the fight xD I thought that was pretty cool.