Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Believe me

"Are you sure, Cc?" I see the ideas playing behind his eyes. I don't want to push anything on him. I just wanted to take the opportunity to make it special for him. He deserves it. 

"I'm sure, Andy. I love you." He answers. My insides go crazy but I refrain from ravaging him right this second. I push my lips to his in a sweet kiss. 

I wrap an arm around his waist and lay him down, placing my arms I'm either side of him to hold myself up and slide one of my legs between his. 

"I love you, Cc." I whisper, placing another kiss on his lips. 

He sighs a little and slides his tongue across across my lip. I smile and allow him to slide his tongue into my mouth. 

I slide my fingers across the bare skin of his hips. He shivers and it makes me smile. He's so fucking adorable. 

Cc tugs at the bottom of my shirt in a silent order to take it off. I yank it over my head and blush under Cc's gaze. It's not like he hasn't seen me naked before but this is different. 

I grab the back of his neck and draw him closer. He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me even closer (if that's possible). Roaming hands. Panting breaths. God, I'm so hard. 

Cc's hand travel down and wrap around the waistband of my pants. I pull away from him and kick them off quickly. I drop my lips to his jaw line and kiss him lightly. Next his neck. Next his shoulder. 

He moans deeply and it sends shivers down my spine. I pull on the edge of his pants and he lifts up his hips so that I can rid him of the annoying trap. 

I end up sliding of his boxers too. He giggles a little and wrinkles his nose. "Nnh. Take yours off tooooo." 

I laugh and comply, leaving us both naked. He smiles and pulls me in for another kiss. Instead of the sweet innocence I half expected, lust and need are in it's place.

My hands travel down his torso and linger low on his hips. He groans and grinds his erection up into mine. I gasp out in pleasure. Oh god. 

"Cc..." I start to ask him but he cuts me off with a moan and a kiss. I'll take that as a yes. I reach over and grab the lubrication. 

Haa. Funny word. Lubrication. 

He smiles when he sees it and takes it from me. "Uh...I kinda need that." 

"No you don't." Cc smiles mischievously and grabs my hand. He slides his tongue over my fingers and my eyes widen. Is he serious? Oh my god. If I could get any harder I would. 

As soon as he's done he pulls away and urges me to continue. I move down and position a finger at his entrance and push it in slowly. His nose wrinkles in discomfort but he writhes and practically growls at me to move. I watch his face carefully to make sure he's not in to much pain. 

After a while I slide another finger in and then another. Another few minutes and he's this close to fucking my fingers. 

I pull them out of him and take the lube from his hand. He starts to protest but I cut him off with a look. He pouts slightly but allows me to spread the incredibly cold stuff over my dick. 

I position myself and look up at him in question. This time he actually growls at me. I push into him slowly and cringe when I see the look of pain on his face. 

I don't want to hurt him. I'd do anything to make this better. 

I lean over and litter small kisses on his neck. He pants heavily before digging his nails into my back.

"Uhm. Ow." 

"Sorry, just....god, just move!" He commands. 

I smile at his demand and do as I'm told. Each one of my thrusts is met by him pushing his hips up to meet mine. 

He reaches down to pump himself but I slap his hands away and wrap my own hand around his penis. He settles for wrapping his arms around me. 

"Oh my god, Andy! Fuck! Harder!" 

I shift slightly and slam into him harder, meeting his demands. Cc screams in ecstasy and I know I've found his spot.  A few more thrusts and I really can't hold on any longer. I spill over into him and try not to scream to loud. Cc follows not two seconds later. 

I pull out of him and grab something to clean us off. I lay down next to him and he cuddles into me. I wrap both my arms around him tightly and kiss the top of his head. 

"I love you." I whisper. "You have no fucking idea."

"I think I do." He whispers back. "I love you too." 
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Uh. Yeah.
100 subscribers?!
We don't deserve it!
You guys are the reason this is so good.

Happy New Years!! XD
Comment?