Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Morning Love

The next morning I opened my eyes and jumped. Andy was right there in my face. His perfect blue eyes were studying me with a soft expression on his beautiful features. He's so perfect. He smiles at me and pulled me closer into his chest.

I giggle and kiss his collar bone. Andy pulls back and replaces his skin with his lips. "I love you so much, Cc."

"I love you too, Andy." I say back. We stare into eachothers eyes for at least ten minutes before I say, "We have to get back to the guys." Andy cracks a smile and shakes his head, his hair falling into his face. I smile and push his hair out of his eyes. He leans in for another kiss.

"We have today off. No concert tonight, which means we don't have to leave the bed all day." Andy says, smiling and sliding his arm over my bare hip. "I already told the guys not to bother us. At all. Even if someones bleeding. Or they put Jinxx hamster in the microwave again. Yeah, we threw that away. I'm sure they're all busy anyway."

I giggle and nod. "Okay then." And so starts our perfect day together. Andy got up, blushing when he realized neither of us were naked still, then turned on the television before jumping back in the bed.

"Ew. Andy, I'm sticky." I whine and nuzzle into him. Andy sighs and stands up, walking to my side of the bed before picking up my body. I growl and wiggle. "I can do it!" I tell him. He smirks and sets me down. Pain shoots up my side and whimper, grabbing hold of Andy.

He sits me back down on the bed before handing me a few pills and a glass of water. I hesitate and then look up at him. "Trust me." He says. I smile at him and nod, mumbling, 'I do.'

I took the pills and almost instantly felt better. Whatever that was, it was amazing. "I get annoying aches and pains from moving around on stage so much." He smiles. "They were doctor perscribed."

I smile at him and Andy leans down, picking me back up and carrying me to the bathroom. I sigh up at Andy. He's so amazing. He sets my body down in the shower, standing up, before turning the water on. It's so warm and soothing. Andy jumps in next to me and grabs the soap. He lathers my body in it and washes it slowly.

He makes me so happy. I love him so much. He's so perfect. I turn around and kiss him lightly. He kisses back. Maybe it was the warmth of t he shower or the love we have for each other but only a few minutes later, I was pressed against the wall with Andy grinding slowly on me.

I moan when his erection presses against mine, creating a beautiful friction. I jump up on his hips and grind against him slowly. He moans, pressing his lips against my neck. I growl at him and he bites my flesh. It feels so good.

I slide off of his hips and he turns me around, biting on my shoulder. Andy slips one, two, no, three fingers into my tight whole. Curling his fingers, he hits my spot and the stars expload in my eyes. My back arches and my body trimbles.

He pulls his fingers out and grabs my dripping penis with his other hand. He slowly slides his hand up and down whiles entering his cock into me quickly. It hurts, oh yeah, it fucking hurts but with Andys hand skillfully jerking me off, it made it all better.

Andy grabbed my hips and started pushing his cock in and out, in and out. The way his hands ran over my body was enough to give me an orgasm without him even being inside of me, but this is good too.

He hits the spot inside of me again and I scream his name. Harder, faster, deeper.

I knew I loved him for a reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Actually Carolyn, I write better sex.>D
"These might work. I might be fingerless after but they'll work" - My Sister. :3
Last night was awesomesauce. Happy new years. Nyte and I woke up at 5 in the morning to my best friend, Zach, moaning in my bed. xD
"This is about the only time Zachs moaning will ever come in handy.." - Nyte