Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

How does it feel?

I can't believe Cc is fucking riding me. I never realized how devious he was. Well, maybe not devious but hella kinky. 

And, oh my god, nothing has ever felt so good. He's so fucking tight. And warm. And sweaty. And moaning. And damn. I am not going to last long at all. 

Before he has a chance to go down one more time I twist my hips and turn us over so I'm leaning over him. He blinks up at me trying to figure out what happened. He's so adorable. 

I lean down and attach my lips to his neck, gently biting down while continuing to thrust inside him. He moans and rakes his nails down my back. 

God, he's a scratcher. I mean, I already knew this, obviously, but I keep forgetting to make him cut them down.  

"Andy! Nnh- Harder!" Every time I thrust inside him he pushes his hips up to meet mine making everything feel just that much better. 

Cc arches his back and let's out a really really long moan. I smirk and wrap my hand around his dick and pump him.

 He clenches around me before spilling over into my hand. It's a combination of his screams and the feeling of being inside him that make me follow. 

I pull out of Cc carefully and he pulls me down next to him, kissing me softly. 

"I love you." He whispers, cuddling into me. 

"I love you too." I murmur. "So, so much."
~*~

The rest of the party went by in a blur and the following morning I was busy helping Cc get over his hangover. A guy his size shouldn't drink as much as he did. 

That plus the constant movement of our bus to the next venue equals a very sick boy. 

He heaves into the trashcan one more time and groans softly. I pull the hair back from his face and kiss his neck lightly

"My poor baby. C'mon." I lift him in my arms and carry him to the bathroom. I set him down on the counter and search through the cabinets for something to help him with his headache. After I find it I he insists on brushing his teeth before taking the medicine and following me to the couch. 

I lay down and pull him on top of me. Cc slides around to the side so that he's pressed between the back of the couch and me.

He falls asleep and I get bored quickly. Jake notices this and hands me his laptop. 

Ah, the wonders of online gaming. For some reason The Sims is my addiction. You spend so much time feeding your Sim that you forget to eat and spend so much time trying to keep him happy that you get pissed. 

Yet I keep coming back for more. Minutes pass. Hours. 

The buss pulls into the venue and everyone starts getting ready. Cc wakes up and climbs over me to go get dressed. I sit up but can't leave now. 

Matt needs me to tell him to eat or he'll be unhappy and if he's not happy then he won't want to work out and if he doesn't work out then he wont get that job and if he doesn't get the job then he can't eat!

It's an endless cycle that must be completed! 

Cc pops his head around the corner "10 more minutes on the computer. Then you gotta come get ready."

"You're not the boss of me." I mumble. 

Cc gapes at me before a mischievous smile spreads across his face. Before I have a chance to consider what he could possibly be doing, Matt makes a weird noise and my attention is back on the screen.

What the fuck Matt?! I just fed you! Jeez. 

Suddenly something is wrapped around my neck and Cc is smirking next to me. "Who's not the boss of you? You're totally my bitch."

"Where the hell did you get a collar?" I ask, worried about the sanity of my lover. He shrugs and kisses me a bit forcefully. 

"Now go get ready or I'll get the whip."
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm. Short.
Sorry :(
Major writers block but you guys needed an update!

The collar part? That idea was sparked by Milkcum Lollipop.
He makes me laugh :)

So, comment?
You guys only have..8 chapters to get those 600 comments!
Get on it! <3
I mean, I will get to read the foresome goodness regardless.
Yours only hurting yourselves.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!