Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

We Are, We Are, The Youth Of The Nation!

I was stumbling around like a mad man. The club we were at didn't care if I wasn't 21 or not. I was to famous for that! Pfft, fuck yes. I had had one to many, I think. The room was blurry and Andy was looking very sexy in those leather skinny jeans. A very upbeat pop song was on and I grab Andy's hand. Fans were dancing around on the dance floor around us. I pull him deeper onto the floor and spin around.

He looks at me with a questioning glance and I push my back against his chest. I wiggle my hips against his crotch and he gasps. Ha, I knew he'd like that. I spin around again and grab his hands, placing them on my hips. Oh, he will enjoy tonight.

I grind my hips against him and he gasps, leaning into my grasp. The song changes into an even more upbeat pop song and we grind together faster. There was absolutely no space between us. I could feel his cock start to get really hard. I bet that was killing him in those jeans. I giggle at him and grab his hand. I know they have back rooms in this club.

I also knew that we wouldn't just leave our fans without saying goodbye but it was only around nine o' clock and they wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon. I smirk and ask the bartender for a room key.

He laughs and hands it over. I start pulling Andy towards the backrooms and he whines. "We can't just leave our fans, Cc."

"Oh, don't you worry. We'll be back." I smile, my words slightly slurred together. He smiles back at me and laughs, murmuring the word 'horn dog' under his breath.

I fumble with the key for a second before finally getting it in the slot. I unlock the door, pull Andy in, close it, lock it and shove Andy against the back of it. He looks down on me and smirks. I lean up on my tippy toes and force my lips against his.

He has no hesitation before kissing my lips back. I bite on his lip and he gasps, opening his mouth. I slip my tongue inside. He looses the fight immediately. I let my wet muscle travel around his mouth like Dora the Explorer travels around Dora land.

Dora land. Ha. Why the hell do her parents let her wonder around by herself. Isn't she like, three!? And what if she gets a disease from the monkey!? I think she might be a crack baby if her map and back pack talk to her. And why in the world do the animals and trees talk to her!?

Anyways, I wonder if he knows I'll be the dominate one tonight. Oh, he better know. I grab his shirt and push him to the bed. Quickly, I straddle his waist. I dip my head down and suck on his neck. He begins to moan and buck his hips against mine. I giggle and pull back, pulling his shirt above his head then doing the same with my own.

I run my hand down his soft skined, muscular body. He groans and tilts his head, begging me to leave a mark on him. I lean down and kiss up and down his neck. My hand moves further down and rubs against the large bulge in his leather pants. He moans and curses for me to take them off already. I let go of his bulge and run my finger tips to the top of his pants.

I take hold and yank. With all my might, I get them off. Then I remove my own. Our jeans were very tight so we both went commando. Good thing too. I slide down his legs and lick the tip of his penis.

His hands wrap in my hair. I grab his hips and hold them down as I slowly my mouth up and down. His moans turn into curses. His hips start to thrust and that's when I take my cue to stop. I tear my lips away and move back up to his neck, kissing lightly.

"Cc! Stop torturing me!" He growls. I giggle and lick his neck. I sit up and straddle his waist. I smirk and move my hips over his hard-on. Andy's eyes get wide and he stares at me. "Are you-" I sit down slowly, gasping at his something his side sliding into something that tight.

He moans loudly and grabs my hips. I giggle and try to forget the pain. Taking deep breaths, I grab myself and start to pump. Jerking on myself and being on top of Andy may have just turned him on even more.

I notice the pain fade quickly and let go of my penis.I set my hands on his shoulders and slowly move up and down. He moans and starts moving his hips too.

Needless to say, tonight was a great night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Going old school with the chappie title. Gosh IM EVERYWHERE TODAY. Boyfriend problems suck :/ YEP. Still havin issues D00D. I said D00D CAROLYN. Are you proud? I KNOW. ljwrbeohguferh <That's how I feel right now.
You should comment and give me feedback and make me feel better. ALSO, tell me how your doing!
So, Nyte and I decided that if we get up 600 comments (we're at 507 right now) then we'll give you a sequel one shot. A VERY VERY sexy sequel one shot. ;) Ill write it myself. So give us those comments for complete, described, foursome deliciousness! ;D
Sick of the dark ways we march to the drum an jump when they tell us that they wanna see jumpin, fuck that, I wanna see some fist pumpin, Risk somethin', take back whats yours, say something that you know they might attack you for, 'cause I'm sick of bein' treated like I have before, like I'm stupid standin' for what I'm standin' for! FUCK. YES. BITCHES.