Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

We'll pretend it's alright

After tonights show I feel adrenaline course through my veins. I love our fans. They're amazing and I was wrong to think anything less of them. 

I settle down on the couch as the bus begins moving. Our next show is three states over which means all night driving. Instead of curling into my side like he usually does, Cc drags himself to the bunk room. 

Everyone exchanges looks. Jinxx props himself up on my knees. "What's wrong with Cc, lover boy? Why doesn't he want to hang out with us?" 

"I dunno, Jinxxy baby. Your guess is as good as mine. If you get off me I'll go find out, yeah?" Ash pulls Jinxx off of my lap and onto his as I stand. 

I search the bunks until I realize that Cc is in the bathroom. "Christian? Baby, what's wrong?" 

"N-nothing. It's fine." His voice is muffled but I can still tell he's been crying. I know my baby way too well to think otherwise. 

"Cc, open the door." I demand.

He opens the door slowly and looks up at me through tear laced eyelashes. "I'm okay, really." 

"Then why are you in here crying?" I ask wrapping my arms around his waist securely. 

He melts into me and sobs rack his body. "I don't know. I'm just- I don't even know." 

I move us back into the bathroom and lock the door. Cc grips my shoulders harder as I grab his hips and lift him onto the sink. "It's gonna be okay. Whatever it is, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. You can lean on me whenever you need to. You understand that right?" 

He smiles a little and presses his lips to mine sloppily. "Yeah, Andy, I know." 

I kiss him again and drag my thumb under his eyes, rubbing away the straggling tears. "C'mon, honey. You wanna go lay down?" 

"Yeah, but you don't have to come if you wanna hang out with the guys." He insists.

"But I want-"

"Don't lie to me, Andrew." Cc laughs. "I know you have a ton of energy in that sexy body of yours. Go hang out. I'll be okay. Promise." 

Cc grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom. I kiss him long and hard before making my way back to the lounge. 

"Andy! What's up? Where's Cc?" Jinxx asks eagerly. 

"He's gonna go lay down so leave him alone. I mean it Jinxx." 

"But," He looks up at me with the widest eyes in the history of wide eyes, "I love him! And I miss him! And I need him!" 

"You need him for what? We're just playing video games." Jake laughs. 

Jinxx glares at him. "Weren't you listening? I need him because I love him. Now go get him Andy." 

"NO! If you really loved him you'd leave him alone right now."

He pouts. "Fine. Fine! But tomorrow he's mine." 

Ash pulls a look of mock hurt and clutches his chest. "God, Jinxx, I thought you loved me but now I see that Cc was always the one." 

Jinxx's eyes get wide again and he throws his arms around Ashley. "I didn't mean it, I swear! I love you!" 

I laugh at them and sink down on the couch next to Jake. He nudges my side and I look at him.  

"Is everything okay?" He asks lowly so the others can't hear. 

"I think so. I don't really know." I answer resting my head on his shoulder.

He rubs slow circles on my back. "Whatever it is, it'll be fine. Don't worry." 

He's right. At least I hope he is. The truth is, Cc has been acting weird for the past few days. I haven't actually seen him cry but I've seen the puffiness of his eyes afterwards. I know he didn't want me to see it so I pretended not to. It might seem inconsiderate but he wants it that way and I'm not one to deny my love what he wants. 

All I know for sure is that something is wrong and I think I might know what it is. 
♠ ♠ ♠
C'mon you guys! 4 more chapters. 40 comments. You can do it! That's about 8 comments per chapter (including this one).

I'll make it easy for you.
Answer these questions.
1) What do you think is up with Cc?
2) What color would you dye your hair, given the chance?
3) Have you ever legitly punched anyone in the face?

To answer the last one, I did today. This guy was being a duche to me so I punched him. He got a bloody nose :) I spent 2 hours in the principals office and got a 5 hour detention. Only cause he started it though. XD

Oh! And Panic! At The Disco released a new song a few days ago. It's called The Ballad of Mona Lisa. Go listen! Show love! They really are amazing.