Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Shut Up, Eminem, I Know Your Afraid Too.

After Andy put my to bed, I couldn't sleep. I just kept crying. I really wanted to get up and run into Andys arms and cry. That's all I wanted. I could hear them all laughing out there, having fun, playing video games, eating pizza. It was the only thing I wanted to do right now, go out with them. Well, not the only thing.

I wanted my dad back. He was so nice and I miss him. He was the only family I had left and he ditched me! I want to go to sleep and wake up in my bed, Andy by my side, with the smell of coffee wafting into my bedroom.

Dad always did that. He would wake up early on Sunday mornings and read the paper. Then he'd make us coffee and pancakes. We would sit around and watch movies all day. I miss that. I miss my daddy.

If I could take this all back, besides Andy being with me of course, I would. No thought about it. I only wanted my daddy right now. He was my security blanket. How could he leave me like that? I was all he had left. I was the closest thing he had left to my mommy. I want them both back and happy.

I would have taken my moms place if it meant my parents would never forget me. I would gladly have died instead of her if it meant they would still love me, even after death. God, now I'm sobbing. Make the pain stop. I want Andy now!

I just out of my bed and run into the lounge area of the bus. No one notices me until I put the controller off of Andys lap and replace it with my butt. I push my head into his chest and force my arms around his neck.

He holds me as tight at he can. I'm not crying anymore but he knows I'm still upset. "Baby, are you okay?" He asks. I nod slowly into his chest.

I feel another pair of arms wrap around me and Jinxxs voice whispers, "Liar." I hiss at him and he yelps, jumping in Ashleys lap.

"Hey, hey, he's just concerned. No need to growl at him, lovely." Andy whispers. I nuzzle into his chest, shaking my head. "Apologize." I shake it again, sniffling. "Now, Mister."

"Sorry." I mumble, looking at Jinxx through the corner of my eye and the curtain of my hair.

"It's okay, buddy. Your going through something, I understand." I nod and bounce from Andys lap to Jinxx. It kinda made a dog pile since he was on top of Ashley and I was on his lap. Jinxx giggled when I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.

I went back to Andy and mumble, "I miss my daddy." in his ear. He smiles softly down at me, mumbling, "I'm sorry, baby." back to me.

I miss my daddy.
♠ ♠ ♠
...
Comment.