‹ Prequel: Caught In The Middle
Sequel: Maternity Bedlam
Status: almost at the finish line

Captain Diapers

2 Sticks, 1 Result

Everyone seem to having a great time at the anti-reception. I couldn’t believe Mallory would go through all this trouble for me. I know I’ve been very ungrateful in the past several days with this wedding only to cancel it hours ago, but is more than I hope for.

“Hey, why aren’t you partying?” A familiar derp asked me as I placed my drink down. For half of this trip to Mackinac Island, I was trying to set Jonathan Toews up with my younger sister Mallory. Now that she ran off to be with Jonathan’s friend TJ, my favorite derp is all alone.

“Because I don’t have anyone to dance with.” I gave him a wink. “Maybe you can help me out.”

Within minutes, we were on a carriage back to the hotel and off to Jonathan’s hotel room, clothes being thrown on the floor, kisses being exchanged, and moans being let out. He threw me on the bed as he was removing his boxers and exposed himself to me. All I can say is that how could Mallory give this big monster up.

“I’ve wanted you since Freshman orientation!” Jonathan moaned as he removed my thong and threw it on the floor.

“I didn’t expect for you to be that big.” I positioned him so he knows where to go into. I never thought in a million years I would be in bed with my sister’s ex.


I’ve been sitting in the toilet for the past 5 minutes thinking why in the work I would end up sleeping with my sister’s ex-boyfriend. I thought it was going to be just one time and he would send me back to the cottage. But one time turned into a few more times before I finally left the room. Just thinking about it made me all giddy inside. The way he kissed me, the way he was gentle at one more and hard and horny the next. I can go on and on about how great it was, but my stomach hasn’t cooperating with me for the past couple of weeks. Maybe it’s from Mallory moving to St. Louis or being a very overprotective sister to Skylar makes me want to rush to the bathroom.

I heard a ring from the sink as I got up and check what’s below. Going back to Law School is depending on this. My Dad’s temper is depending on this. Heck, my own life is depending on this.

Positive.

I checked another stick and even that said the same thing.

Positive.

I tried to call Mallory to see what I should do but she wasn’t picking up her phone. I know today she is starting her new job, but I’m sure TJ is distracting her before heading out. I can see this conversation is going to be like with Daddy. I might as well start singing “Papa Don’t Preach” if that would make things better but it’s not.

I’m pregnant and Jonathan Bryan Toews is the father. No need to go to Maury for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we have the shocking opener of the sequel. How would've thought Candace would end up in bed with Jonathan, let alone ends up pregnant. Stay tuned and enjoy this fic!