Status: In progress :)

Love Has No Limits.

Schedules, friends, and new kids

*beep, beep, beep, SMACK!* I groaned and hit my alarm clock to make it shut-up. I rolled over trying to fall back asleep. But of course, David had to come and wake me up.

“Kenya, wake up! It’s time for school!” He poked and prodded me. Finally, he just sat on me.

“Ha sucker, you weigh NOTHING! That’s supposed to get my lazy ass out of bed?!” I mumbled into my pillow. He started tickling me. “DUDE! What the fuck?! KNOCK...IT…OFF!!!” I gasped between giggles. “Please! Stop!” Finally the tickling subsided. “Thank you!”

“No problem.” I could hear the grin in his voice. “Now get up.” I groaned and slowly got up.

“Leave while I get dressed.” I demanded, ushering him towards the door. “You don’t wanna see this shirtless!” I slammed the door in his face, right on his pretend pout. God, he’s such a dork sometimes.
DAVID’S POV

Gosh, she’s such a cutie sometimes. I wonder what she would wear today…hopefully her REALLY skinny jeans (: Eh, whatever, I decided to go look around the house. Of course, her Mom had already left for work. She had 2 jobs because her husband ditched her for a whore with some money. Fuck that. Now they have barely enough money to get by on. If Kenya’s Dad ever comes back, I WILL kill him. I may be a ghostie, but I’d find a way.

“Davie, do you know where my phone is? I can’t find it…” Kenya called to me.

“Check your shoe, that’s where you usually put it.” Ah, I love her quirkiness. And of course, that’s where her phone was.

“Thanks, god, I’m such a dork. I don’t even know why I put it in there, ahh well, if it hasn’t already changed, than it probably shouldn’t.” She turned on her phone, and then sat down at the table. “Ugh, I hate school, but I have to stay in school to get a good job and to help Mom out,” She sighed. “My jackass of a Dad didn’t even leave us a little money, he’s a crud ball.”

“Don’t worry about him Ken, he can go die in a hole.” I’m the only one she allows to call her “Ken”. Well, me and her mom.

In a little less than a half an hour later she was ready for school. I walked her to her bus-stop and hugged her good-bye. I hate it when she’s gone, for two reasons. One: I have nothing to do all day and Two: I love her <3

Kenya’s POV

I watched him walk away, for a ghostie he had one nice ass ;)…just saying. School sucks; my only friend in the world is David and Charlie. Charlie is gay, but we love him anyways <3 When I got to school Charlie ran up and greeted me with a GIANT hug.

“HI KENYA! How’s David?” Yes, Charlie knew about David, and for some reason he could see him. It’s pretty cool.

“Hey, Charlie, and he’s fine….Hey, who ya lookin’ at?” I noticed Charlie was looking off over my shoulder.

“The new kid, Tyler is think his name is? He’s soo cute! I hope he’s gay, or even Bi! That’d be cool too!! OHMYGAWD! We should SOOO go say hi!” Charlie grabbed my hand and rushed me over by him. “Hi Tyler! I’m Charlie, and this is Kenya! Can we see your schedule?” Ahh, Charlie, My little ball of energy.

“Hello Charlie, Kenya. Sure thing, just let me get it out.” He handed over his schedule. “Charlie looks like we have everything the same except for math, and Kenya, we have everything the same, cool, guess you two are the ones who’ll be showing me around.” He smiled, and I swear Charlie swooned.
Today should be…interesting….
♠ ♠ ♠
kindah short, oh well
ahh charlie you're adorkable (: <3
annnd oooh tyler! NEW GUYYY!!!