Status: In progress :)

Love Has No Limits.

The first day is ALWAYS fun...

I smiled, but before I could say anything the bell rang. Charlie and I practically dragged Tyler through the halls so he wouldn’t get lost. Poor kid. All of are lockers were close so there was no problem there. I gave Charlie a quick hug and Tyler waved to him as he left to go to art. That boy can draw amazingly. Its not fair. I dragged Tyler with me to Algebra, he chuckled and caught me when some football player knocked me over.

“Careful, Kenya,” He said, helping me back to my feet, “You’re not too tall, he probably didn’t even see you.” I fake punched him in the arm and he cracked a huge smile.

“Call me Ken.” I smiled, but it faltered. I didn’t let anyone call me Ken except my mom, David, and Charlie. Plus, Charlie had dibs. No matter how hot or sweet this kid was. He must’ve noticed that I felt awkward ‘cos he laughed and nudged me with his shoulder to break the silence.

“Come on,” He said dragging me now, “We’re going to be late.” We rushed into the classroom just as the trady bell rang. We took the remaining seats in the back of the classroom, laughing silently as we re-arranged everything.

During the lesson I zoned out thinking, “Hmm, I guess this Tyler isn’t all that bad.”

**Tyler’s POV**

I watched Kenya while she jotted down notes. The way her bangs fell over her blue eyes, and the way she shifted, everything she did was just downright adorable. Then I thought about Charlie. He was sweet, but a little hyper. He was pretty cute too though. I shook my head trying to clear my mind and focus on the lesson. I must’ve looked a little weird though, because Kenya gave me a questioning look. In return, I gave her a half smile and turned back to face the teacher. She laughed quietly and shook her head and went back to trying to solve the problem.

35 more minutes passed and we started to clean up before the bell rang. When it did, we all headed straight to the art room to walk with Charlie.

“Hey guys! How’s your day going so far, Tyler?” Charlie asked.

I chuckled, and shook my head. “Too early to tell, kid. I’ll let ya know when I’m fully awake.” Charlie giggled and turned to Kenya.

“Were you nice to him?!” Kenya gave him a fake appalled look. Then he turned back to me, “She can be a poop-face sometimes.” Kenya shoved him and he giggled and hugged her. And for a second, I wished as was as close to someone as they are. But we all know, that I can’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
dfbgkbmfs

I UPDATE SLOOOOOOOOOW