An Unexpected Proposal

Surprise! oh, nevermind.

Patrick’s POV

The show tonight was great but all I could think about was Madison, I was going to surprise her about going out tonight. I don’t usually go with Pete and Gabe when they go out because they can be a little too much to handle together, but I thought Madison would have fun so I told Pete I would go. As we played Saturday I was thinking about Madison and hoping that she had a good time with Ashlee today and I couldn’t wait to get off stage to see her.

We finished our last song and Pete was in the crowd I turned to go off stage and found Madison standing just off stage out of sight of most people and I got a huge smile on my face. I sat my guitar down and walked over to her. She looked gorgeous, she was wearing a sexy purple racer back tank top that draped her body beautifully and showed off her shoulders, with black skinny jeans and black heels that showed off her amazing legs that I hadn’t noticed before. Her hair was in loose curls that gave her a sexy, mature sophistication about her. She almost seemed to glow as I walked up to her, it was like I was seeing her for the first time.

As I walked up to her she smiled and gave me this sexy “come hither” look, how could I refuse? I walked over and pulled her into a hug briefly forgetting about how sweaty I was. “Oh, sorry. I forgot I was all sweaty.” She acted like she was disgusted by the sweat but couldn’t keep up the act for long laughing and smiling even wider. “So, Hi.”

“Hi” she looked down sheepishly and I loved it.

“You look fucking amazing, did you have a good time with Ashlee?”

“Thanks, yes we had a lot of fun. She’s great. She also told me that we were going out tonight, did you forget to tell me about something?”

“Damn, I was going to surprise you. I should have known somebody would have blown it. But since you know I guess I’ll go ahead and give you the details. But let’s go ahead and head to the dressing room so I can shower.”

“Ok.” She walked in front of me as we walked completely off stage and into the hallway. I couldn’t help but notice her incredible ass, those jeans she was wearing showed it off perfectly. It was hard for me to keep my eyes off of her and even harder for me to control myself. Once we got into the hallway she glanced back and caught me staring. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up beside her, “So what’s the deal with tonight?”

“Oh, right. We’re all going out tonight to the club where Pete is the guest DJ. You’ll get to meet everyone else on the tour tonight. But we’re going to ride over with Pete and Ashlee so we have to leave in like 30 minutes so I need to shower.” To be honest I couldn’t wait to introduce her to everyone, I knew that they were going to love her and she would fit in with our little family perfectly. Andy already loved her and he really just met her this morning, whatever they talked about it made him a huge fan of hers.

“Sounds like fun, I can’t wait to meet everyone else.”

“And they can’t wait to meet you.” We stopped at the door of the dressing room. I stared into her eyes for a second and then I leaned in and kissed her, I couldn’t hold myself back anymore I had to give in at least a little. Next thing I knew Pete came running down the hallway, Madison pulled away and blushed. “Damn Pete, always fucking up a good thing!” I joked.

“You know that’s my signature. Besides it’s not like I haven’t seen you two make out before. In fact have that on video tape.” He grinned mischievously.

“Oh great, I’m sure I’m not going to regret that.”

“I’m just saying you guys should stay on my good side. Anyways, we got to go soon so you guys don’t need to be getting it on now. Ashlee’s waiting for us here.” We walked into the room and Madison sat beside Ashlee and started talking to her as Pete and I headed off to the showers.

Madison’s POV

I was actually really excited about going out tonight and meeting everyone. Most of the people I would be meeting were in some of my favorite bands. Everything had been happening so fast that meeting the other bands hadn’t even crossed my mind. I was pretty excited about it before but now I was even more excited. Ashlee and I hung out until the guys were ready then we headed over to the club.