Your mind is the scariest place

Chapter 7

Mia looked at me and looked a little surprised “He’s the one ey?” she sighed “I came just in time” she linked her arm in mine and waved Anna and Wil goodbye. I went to wave, but she grabbed my wrist and held it down.

“He’s not important to you” she ordered me.

“Yes ma’am” I laughed.

My mum was happy to see Mia, mostly because Mia was the one friend who I actually listened to and I guess I functioned a little less stably when she moved.

She lay on my bed pretending to look seductive.

“Yeah, you’re so barking up the wrong tree darling” I laughed and sat by the window sill.
A light voice came through my open window, followed by an angry and loud one. The music started.

“Hit it, hit it” he banged his fist on the table “Hit the damn note”

Ryan stayed quiet.

“Do it boy” he was ordered. I looked into Ryan’s window to see his eyes grow dark and his jaw clench. He took the violin to his throat and played the entire piece perfectly, his mentor just nodded.

“Is that child abuse?” Mia joined me.

I sighed “That’s Ryan, Wils twin, I think he’s like a musical prodigy or something, I don’t know, I just know his teacher is mental”

She nodded in agreement.

Mia snuggled beside me in my bed, like we use to do when we were 10 years old. I missed her living right down the street, but I loved her visits.

“By the way” she started “Don’t drive with him tomorrow”

I just nodded and drifted to sleep in no time.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayyy Mias here,
trust me she needs her soon enouuuuuuugh.
so,
does everyone like it ?
:D
hope you guys do