Na Na Na

3

My mouth was left open as I stared shocked at Doctor Death Defying. Things like this rarely happened. He was supposed to be a myth, along with those Killjoys, they were all myths from my Mom's imagination. Yet here I was, being rescued by one of these mythical characters.

"Close your mouth Kiddo, you ,may catch some dust bugs. I am guessing you have heard of us?" I closed my mouth and nodded. "So you know my name, am I going to find out your?" Dr. Death Defying chuckled. I went to answer and there was a loud bang on the back of the van, Dr Death held up a finger, he pulled open the van door and pulled out a laser gun, he shot once and chuckled I looked out and saw one of the creatures, that Mom had warned Grace and I about ,rolling of the motor cycle he was riding.

"What was that, my Mom keeps warning Grace and I about them she said they are after us." Dr Death looked at me confused.

"Who is this Grace you spoke of?" I looked back at him confused.

"She is my twin sister." Dr Death looked nervously at me. "I'm Ella." I spoke a little confidently.

"Well sunshine, we have to keep you and your sister as far away from the Dracs as possible, a few years back I made an agreement with your Dad to protect you and your twin."

"My Dad, I don't have a Dad."

"You did have, well motorbaby we have to come up with a nickname to hide your identity from the Dracs." He thought for a while. "Actually your father has already come up with nicknames for you and your twin, Grace is Missile Kid and you are Neon Angel." I nodded.

"Cool. We have to find Gracie now."

"You don't know where Missile Kid?" I shook my head. "This is bad."

"We ran away from home because Mom was annoying us she went first then I went, we were heading towards Battery City but when I got here she wasn't there and then you came."

"Well I'm very sorry Motorbaby but you won't be able to see your Mom in a while, you and your sister are in great danger, even more danger than me or the Killjoys are in. That reminds me, Kobra Kid messaged in earlier saying they have a kid with them now. Well atleast we know where Missile Kid is, now all we need to do is get to her."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this is just a re-upload of an old chapter, I just don't have any ideas of how I want to carry on the story. If anyone else wants to complete the story as their own, feel free to message me and I can add you as an author. Please someone do because I have just ran out of ideas and I like the story but feel I should delete the story since I don't have any ideas.