Thought I Had It Figured Out

Chapter 4

“Jazz,”

Seth’s soft voice echoed within my ear. I could feel the heat from his breath.

“Go away,” I mumbled.

“You have to get ready and get dressed.” He was rubbing his hand on my arms seeing as he pulled down the covers to kiss my shoulder.

Wait.

Why is he kissing me?!

Oh god… why did I drink that much last night... My memories were now coming back to me.

-Flash Back-

(2:00am)

And the Jay Z song was on,
and the Jay Z song was on!
I put my hands up, their playing my song...

I sang, grinding against Seth. His hands were on my hips while I have a glass of wine in my hands.

“Want another one?” he asked. I nodded my head kissing his nose and giggling. He came back with some more red wine and handed it to me.

“Thanks baby,” I said, kissing him.

(2:23am)

“Let's get on the table.” Miranda said.

“Yes!” We climbed.

I want you too,
Abuse me, use me, shut up and do me.
'Cause everybody want something from me.
Grab me, stab me, go on and have me
'Cause everybody wants something from me!

We sang along with the song using our empty cups as a microphone.

“Let’s go in the room.” Seth told me after I got off the table and went to him. I took his drink and drank it.

“Sounds like fun.” I kissed his neck, took his hand in mine and ran to my room with him.

Once we got into the room. Seth didn’t take any time. He wanted my clothes off now.

“Mhm baby,” I moaned into his ear while he was biting my neck and untying my bra. He had already taken off my dress.

“I want you.” He moaned back and pushed me against the bed. We both fell with him on top of me.

The rest was all a blur.

-End of Flash Back-

I shot right out of bed and took the blanket with me, but I forgot that he too didn’t have any clothes on.

“Hey! What was that for?” He argued.

“Seth! How could you?” I yelled.

“How could I what? Jazz, you're not making any sense.” He told me. My thoughts weren’t making any sense either.

“You knew I had to work today. You knew how I felt about us staying just friends. Why did you have to break my rules.” I was shaking, a tear even fell from my face. I was so scared, had we used any protection?

“Just calm down a sec... You were the one accepting the drinks.” He told me. He's a idiot for using that against me.

“Well, you were offering them and you know what alcohol does to me. What happened to us being friends and what happened to you loving Mandy? You cant just stop loving her just like that!” I told him, wrapping my blankets tighter around me.

"I never stopped loving you. I thought I was in love with Mandy because I thought you weren’t going to ever give me another chance. I told myself that I had to move on and then Mandy came along and yeah, she made me happy, but not the kind you always gave me when you smiled or just walked into the room. I love you Jasmine, and that will never end.” He got out of bed and walked towards me. I backed away but ended up hitting the wall. He touched my face with his palm.

“Can you please give me one more try?” he asked me.

“Seth, get out of my house.” I told him. I looked at him in the eyes. He was sad but most of all, he was hurt.

“Jazz,” he started.

“Just leave Seth.” I turned my head away, letting his hand drop.

“You know what? One day you will see that we are made for each other and I’ll be waiting for that day.” He walked to the door and left. I started crying and fell to the ground with my face in my arms.

“Oh honey, its going to be okay. I’m here.” Miranda ran in and hugged me.

“He always has to come and mess everything up!” I cried.

“I know Hun. Just cry let the tears fall.” she said kissing my head and wrapped her arms tighter around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy sorry guys that it took so long. I hope you enjoy it !

Please comment & Subcribe

Tanya