Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Hey Sis...This is the Love We Never Got

damn...rude i'm sorry

“lala you know what can’t so don’t even give me that face.”I said more demanding.

“give me a reason.”she said smirking.

“Like I said sometimes your dreams and plans change once you meet someone or something influence you.”

“Toni want does that have to do with anything.” She shouted.

We both stood up face to face.

“ If you would actually think before you say stuff . You know I don’t want to go because some people will influence your life if you let them . You should know that if they been in your life for a while then they kind of change you view on certain things.”

“Ok really one person can’t change your dream like the way you was so determined to do it.”

“Denken sie daran uber unsere home. Wir konnen nicht sehen werden wir uns alle beruhmten.”(remember about our home we can’t let them see us all famous.)

“you do have a point.”

She sat back down.

“If this one person influence your life in a bad way then why did you let them?”trace asked.

“if you don’t have a choice then you really don’t have a say in whether or not you let . To truly say that I really didn’t love their personal views as mine but its life something change and you have to live with it.”

“I believe that your very open minded and I see what your saying.”he nodded to me.

“you guys are so good . you will be a killer screamo band and it will be just you guys . I have never heard of 2 girl doing screamo and to top it off you guys are sisters.”Mr.lucky said.

“you mean we are twins . we was born on the same day.”lala said a little quietly.

“you guys are twins?”mason said.

“why yes we are.”lala said proudly.

“yeah you guys should be rockers not roadies.” Anthony said.

“oh god..guys will move our stuff into the van. Its all going to be their by tonight.thank you guys for the job and time.”

I walked out the room to the elevator and went to the car knowing that I will see them sooner or later.