Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Hey Sis...This is the Love We Never Got

yay! we got it ...Oh no she forgot

“Atem sie einfach”(just breathe) –ton

“Ich bin fine.”(I’m fine)lala

“Sind sie sicher?”(are you sure?) ton

“Ja,ich bin sicher,dass nur besorgt . sie wissen>”(yeah I’m sure just worried you know.)lala

“Dass sie nicht pick uns?”(That they won’t pick us?)ton

“Ja so macht mich verruckt.”(yeah its like making me go crazy)lala

“Nun, ich denke, wir bekommen unsere Antwort jetzt da sie geschenhen sprechen.”(Well, I guess we will get our answer right now since they are done talking)ton.

I looked at her and then them and sat back in the chair.It was very annoying cause they waited a couple minutes looking at each other and then I looked at aaliyah. She was shaking her leg like crazy.

“Guys we are sad to say…WE HOPE YOU DON”T MIND PARTIES AT NIGHT .” they are shouted.

I jumped on the table and did a back flip off of it . I seen Aaliyah doing a front flip by the side. When she stop she did screamo. I ran and cover her mouth . I have never heard do screamo but I didn’t want mister Lucky to try get us to sing and be famous.

“ok lala let’s show them how we do it in Mt. Clemens.”

“seventeen forever?”

“hell yeah screamo version.”

I started to sing and then she did screamo . we would switch off at different parts. When we had finished our version . we was all on the table then we climbed down . we sat down looking at all of them with their mouths wide open.mister lucky was cheering then the guys was jumping around.

“that was like so awesome.”anthony shouted.

“you guys just killed our song with your verison.”blake said.

“wow like you guys got the look and the voice .”mason said.

“yeah why are you guys want to be roadies when you can be famous.”trace said amazed and shocked.

I started to this what will happen if we did go famous. Then I had to remember where we had just got out of the house from mark and our mother.If they saw us they will play the good parents then beat us behind closed doors.Everyone knew us back at home we barley wore skirts or a dress . I had always wore jackets and lala will wear hoodies so nobody will see the scars or bruises or broken ribs that never healed right.

“no we can’t.”I stated.

“who come this is your dream Toni?”lala said.

I’m guessing she forgot about mark and racheal.