Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Hey Sis...This is the Love We Never Got

You guys are going to kill each other.

(LALA'S POV)

We had finally reached downstairs and we walked out to see Toni. She was leaned over the engine with some tools. She then started to lean over some more and was working on taking out the old parts and putting in new ones. She got a chain and wrapped it around the engine. She started to pull it and she pulled the engine out of the car and dropped it. She went to the new one and put it in. she started to fix it in and started to put it in. I grabbed a wrench and throw at her. She caught it and adding the other bolt to it. She walked around and turned the car on and started to put a little gas to it. She turned it off and pulled the old engine to the back.

“Did you just see that?” trace said.

“Yeah she does that all the time. It’s no biggie she a big girl she can handle this.”

“She just looked hot doing it.” Trace whisper to himself.

She walked back with the chain wrapped around her upper body mostly her chest. She walked to the car and slammed the hood down.

“Hey Toni come over here and stop messing with your baby.” I stated

She walked over with the chain still wrapped around her. She had some shorts and a black tee on. She was standing right in front of us looking like a supermodel with grease as lotion.

“Yes, you guys wanted something and oh I packed our stuff on the bus around ready. Now if this isn’t important I’m going to go back to my lover over there.” Toni said.

“Yeah we gotta talk about the tour.”Mason said

“Yeah let’s do it on the bus not in public mason.” trace spoke.

We all walked to the tour bus and sat on a crouch that wrapped around the wall. I looked around and was thinking that it is small but it was enough space for us.

“Now can we speak business now?” Toni said.

“Yes about the tour it’s not metro station tour. This is me and traces tour.”Said mason.

“So we are just going to be here with you 2.” I asked.

“You make it sound like a bad thing.” trace said.

“It is.” Toni whispered

I started to laugh and then looked at them and I started too looked at the time.

“What about my car?”Toni asked

“You can always drive it behind the bus but then again you haven’t been sleeping so you might kill yourself.” I stated.

“To hell I’m leaving my car here.” She said a little mad.

“Leave her with Mr. lucky.”Mason said.

“I don’t want to …seriously.” she said.

“Toni comes on your going to be back before you know it.”I said.

“It’s the only happy thing I have from then.” She spoke

“Toni please do it from us.” Trace said.

“If I said no to her then why would I say us to you…Seriously my car dude I’ll be fine driving its ok.” She said.

“No cause you can’t run on any sleep forever.”I yelled standing up.

“Are you sure you want to start something you know I will end.” She said.

“Bitch please I’ll start it and finish it.” I growled at her.

We were both standing up getting all in each face. When trace and mason grabbed us. Mason grabbed by my waist like trace did to Toni.

Trace and Toni went to the other end while I and mason were still by the kitchen. I could hear Toni yelling which wasn’t normal.

“You guys need to really chill out before you guys kill each other.”=mason

“That might happen but it’s going to turn into world war 3 if so.”=me

“Seriously but I think trace is going to change her mind.”=mason

“How is he going to do that?”=me

“It don’t matter just come over here sit down and let’s play call of duty.”=mason

“You’re so on.”=me

Then we started to play the game while trace and Toni was still back there.