Katrina's Life

Present Time...

I feel the clouds hitting my face as I open my eyes i realize that im flying.
I was flying over the city and it was very beautiful, but when i look down where my hands are supposed to be are replaced by claws. When I looked up I see wings that are as long as me.I start to panic after i saw the wing and lost control, I was falling so fastand i felt like i was going to die in this moment, but once i was about to hit the ground...

My eyes flew open and i realized that i was back in my room.
I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 am. I groaned and I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and looked in the mirror.

"What was that?" I said as gazed into the mirror and saw emerald green eyes stare back. I picked up my brush and started to brush my shoulder length black hair, when she was done she walked into her closet to change.

While she was in her closet her father came in.

"Katrina?" her dad called as he looked in her room.

"Im in the closet dad." she said as she was changing.

"oh ok, well when your done come done and eat breakfast." he said as he left her room.

"Ok dad, i'll be down in a minute." she said as she finished getting ready.

Once she was downstairs she saw her father in the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart." he said.

"Morning dad." she said as she sat down. "So what are we having?"

"Only your favorite breakfast in the world." he said as he gave her her plate.

She looked at her plate and smiled,

"Chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs, yumm, but you make this all the time." she said as she laughed at her father.

He looked at her with a amusing look on his face. "Hey this is better than the cafeteria food at your school."

"Yeah, at least im keeping my food in my stomach." she said when she was done eating her food.

Her father laughed at her.

"Ok sweet heart Be safe when you get to school." he said as she was walking out the door.

"Have a good day at work and be safe dad!" she said back.

"Oh yes having people comming up to you for every detail of this and that...blah, blah, blah...is so much fun." he said in a sarcastic way.

Katrina laughed. "Hey being one of the big bosses is a big deal dad, noone will mess with you." she said as she heard her father laughing in the kitchen.

Once she was in the car her phone rang. She looked at who was calling and it was her bestfriend Ashley Williams.

"Hey Ashley." Katrina greeted as she put her phone on speaker.

"Hey Katrina, how are you this morning?"

"Im good, but im almost at school so i'll see you there before I get a ticket." Katrina said as they laughed.

"Ok Katrina." Ashley said as she hung up.

Once she turned into her school and parked she had a very bad feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry didnt know how to end this chapter...>.<...dont blame me...