Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Hayden

I took in every line of the beautiful boy I lived for. Kitty looked at me in shock, nothing but a quiet gasp passing his lips. I couldn't tell what he was thinking and I really couldn't bring myself to worry about that. I barely even noticed the fact that he was sitting on me. In fact, I probably wouldn't have noticed at all if he hadn't decided to sit on my chest where I had a couple of wires sticking into me. My chest still hurt a lot and my stomach feels like it was ripped out, I guess from getting my stomach pumped, but I wasn't going to say anything about it. I did this to myself. I deserve to feel like shit. I'm really stupid sometimes.

SLAP! I did, however, notice when he slapped me. I looked up at him, smiling a little, when I saw that he had somehow managed to look both pissed off and ridiculously happy. I don't know how he managed it, but he did. I reached up to cup his face in my hand, my smile growing as he leaned into my touch.

Kitty gently leaned over me, pausing for just a moment before pressing his lips to mine. I didn't realize that anyone else had been in the room with us until the door closed softly behind them. I guess it doesn't really matter though because I've seen pretty much everyone in Kitty's family making out, so they shouldn't care if Kitty and I kiss.

We separated a moment later. Kitty peered down at me, intently. My cheek stung a little, but not bad enough for me to mention it to him. Kitty leaned over and kissed my cheek over and over again. Maybe this is his way of apologizing for slapping me and if so, I want all of his apologies to be like this.

I pulled him back down to me so I could kiss him again. I wanted to be as close to him as I possibly could be. I can't believe I almost gave up ever kissing him again. I'm so stupid. I'm never going to make that mistake again. Kitty's stuck with me forever. Every second we kissed, was perfect. I could kiss him all day everyday for the rest of my life and never get bored. There's nobody in the world who even compares to him. He's completely unique and I love him that way. I licked at his lips, before deciding I wasn't going to be gentle and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I don't think Kitty minded in the least and more than match my intensity. He grabbed small handfuls of my hair, pulling me closer to him if that was even possible.

Unfortunately, people have to breathe and Kitty and I aren't exempt from that. Kitty lay down next to me, putting his head on my shoulder. Everything was quiet, but of course that couldn't last. I heard Kitty take a deep breath and I suddenly felt sick. I knew he wouldn't be okay with this and we'd have to talk about it, but that doesn't mean I want to. In fact, I'd rather jut forget the whole thing ever happened. "Why?" he asked, quietly. Even without looking at him, I could hear the pain in this voice. I knew he was crying. There's no way I could feel worse than I do right now.

"Do you remember in my note, where I said I could see ghosts?" I asked.

I felt Kitty nod into my shoulder.

"Well, my mother somehow died. When I had gotten out of the shower she was there. She hated that we were together and when I tried to tell you, she would scream and drown out everything. I couldn't go on knowing you were right there, but not being able to love you." I could feel myself starting to tear up, but I pushed it back. That's in the past. I can be with him now.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I whispered without hesitation.

I kissed him softly, but it wasn't long before he was pulling at my hair and licking at my lips. I slid my hand down his back and into the back pocket of his jeans. Kitty slipped one of his legs between mine and rocking softly, never once breaking our kiss. Kitty untied the back of my hospital gown and pulled it down part was and left a trail of kisses down my chest. He stopped just above the waistband of my boxers like the tease he is, and smirked up at me. I couldn't help it. That smirk was so hot, I whined and arched against him, pretty much begging him to touch me.

Kitty crawled up to kiss me on the lips one more time before going back down to my boxers. He pulled my boxers down and just looked for a minute. I was so painfully hard, I just wanted him to touch me now. He kissed it sweetly, again and again, before taking it all in his mouth. There was no way I could have said anything. I was way beyond words by now. All I could think about was how I wanted more, how it felt so good, and how Kitty was moaning with it in his mouth.

It wasn't long before everything went white and I screamed Kitty's name. I pulled my exhausted boyfriend to my side. Kitty snuggled into the crook of my neck. It'll always amaze me how innocent he can look even after doing that. I kissed him, stroking his cheek so softly. Sometimes he looks so delicate, like I can break him just by touching him. "You're adorable," I told him.

Kitty blushed and giggled suddenly.

"What?" I asked, smiling at him. I do that a lot now. How can you now be happy around Kitty?

"The nurse said no strenuous activity," Kitty answered, giggling again.

I chuckled quietly. My boyfriend and I fell asleep, together at last.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you're appreciating the sheer adorableness of this chapter. XD