We're Concentrating on Falling Apart

Wanna whisper in your ear

I should have kept calling, but once that first call went to voicemail, I couldn’t bring myself to call again; I was a terrible boyfriend.

I knew a romantic gesture had to be done to win Jenny back for acting like an asshole, and that was one romantic gesture that could wait because for right now, I wasn’t done being one. The door opened to reveal my two curly haired brothers, I felt a whirlwind of confidence erupt inside of me as I realized I was the one who seemed to have inherited all the looks in the family.

“We are going to go to the mall, I need you to come so you can whisk Annie away and keep her busy while I find her a gift.” Nick looked like he wasn’t taking no for an answer, but any opportunity I had to ‘whisk Annie away’ I was going to take. “I thought you already got her a present.” I spoke as I changed into a pair of jeans.

“That was for Christmas, I still need to give her something on New Years.” I rolled my eyes, Nick needs to choose the girls he falls for a lot better because Annie didn’t seem to feel the same way; at least that’s what I’m hoping. “Whatever,” I muttered as I placed some Aviators over my eyes.

We were roaming the nearly empty mall, it felt like eternity had passed until finally, Nick locked eyes with me and gave me the signal. I tried to hide my excitement as I cleared my throat, “I’m starving.” Annie had her own plan in mind as she spoke up, “Me too!”

Nick closed the deal as he announced he and Kevin weren’t hungry and that we should go get food and call them when we were done—if only he knew what he just instigated. Annie and I walked in the opposite direction and when I was sure Nick was out of sight, I smirked down at her, taking her hand in mine. “We have about thirty minutes,” She didn’t waste any time, “I only need fifteen.”

That line lead us to a deserted Victorias Secret and with my unforgettable charm, I soon joined Annie in the dressing room. “Wow,” I stared down at her naked body and smirked, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and pulling her body into me. My lips were on hers in an instant; the only downside of the situation was having to be quiet, but it’s something we seemed to manage.

She bit my lip teasingly as she pulled away and slid onto her knees. The smirk on her face was enough to send me over the edge and as she slowly unbuttoned my jeans I felt myself anticipating the moment she would take me into her mouth. My cock sprung to life as she pulled down my boxers and licked her lips. She leaned forward, opening her mouth, but stopping as a knock on the door had us both frozen. “Do you need another size, or color?” Annie giggled at the look on my face and stood up, slowly putting her clothes on as she spoke, “No, thank you!”

I locked eyes with her and averted my gaze back down to my dick which was still expecting a blow job. She mouthed sorry as she finished getting dressed and walked out of the dressing room, leaving me standing there with my dirty thoughts and a hard on.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!
Go check out my new story :Creep