We're Concentrating on Falling Apart

We'll only be making it right

“Mom.” Nick smiled kissing his mother cheek. I smiled as he held onto my hand. “This is Annie.” I smiled as she looked at me. “My girlfriend.” She smiled and hugged me.

“It’s so nice to meet you.” I hugged her back before she pulled away smiling. “Nicholas has told us all about you! We’re so glad you could join us for Christmas.”

“Thank you for letting me stay with you.” She smiled as Nick kissed the top of my head softly. I turned to him and smiled and he grabbed our bags leading me to his mothers car.

“Where’s dad?” Joe asked from his spot next to his mother. Jenny hadn’t joined us as she and Joe had a fight the night before and she’d decided to just go to her family’s home.

“He’s at home…. I really wish Jenny had of come” Mrs. Jonas pouted. I looked at Joe as he nodded his head. He looked at me and gave me a small smirk. I blushed and wrapped myself in Nick’s arms. He smiled down at me kissing my nose as we walked outside. I smiled as snow fell on my head. Nick laughed as one landed on my nose before kissing it again.

In the car Nick and his mother sat in the front leaving Joe and I in the back. Joe’s hand slipped towards my crouch. His fingers touching me. I felt myself start to get wet as he smirked still looking out the window. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning out. “Joseph dear. When we get home are you coming shopping with your father, Frankie and I?” Joe’s hand didn’t stop as his mother spoke to him.

“Yeah, I am mom.” His hand pressed harder against me as I gripped the seats. “Oh look where here.” He smiled pulling his hand off me and jumping out. Nick came around and helped me down. I looked up to him and bit my lip. I pulled him down so I could whisper in his ear a hot and breathy I need you

Falling Apart

“Nick, Oh my.” I moaned as I reached my high. Nick smirked down at me before thrusting three more times. On his third thrust he came. I smirked and rolled us over. “You always take care of me.” I smirked before moving my way down his body. I watched Nick’s face as I took him in my hand. His lips parted as I stroked him up to full mast. I smirked as I suckled on his tip. He bucked his hips up as he started to fuck up and out of my mouth. I smirked and stroked what wouldn’t fit into my mouth. Which because of Nick’s size was a lot.

“Oh god.” Nick’s hands pulled my hair. “Your amazing.” I smiled around him feeling him start to come undone in my mouth. I smiled as he finally released in my mouth. I swallowed his seed as he fell backwards onto the bed. Nick smiled and pulled me up next to him. “Beautiful and amazing.” I wrapped my arms around him. “I love you.” My breath hitched in my throat.

“I…. I love you two.” Nick smiled and pulled me up to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know. I'm real sorry
it's an update atleast