I'm not human

Sixteen

Gerard’s POV

“As the two of you know my story... I suppose I should tell you someone wants to kill me...” I sighed.
“What?!” Frank and Mikey yelled in unison.
“His name is Lyle Rick... He was Kat’s boyfriend. She dumped him so she could help me out and he wants revenge. He doesn’t know where we live but I fear he may soon. So be careful.”
Now they know someone wants revenge. I don’t know if he will come and find me but I don’t want to take a chance. I don’t want Mikey or Frank to be harmed. Frank was watching me. I walked over to him and kissed him softly. A smile grew on his face and he slowly stood. Mikey left the room and Frank walked to the door and locked it.

He turned smirking. I was a bit confused. Frank kissed me softly. He pulled away and looked at me; he placed his lips to mine again. His tongue tickled my lip and I allowed entrance we fought for dominance and I won. I put my hands on his back. I walked him backwards till we fell on the bed our lips not parting. I pulled away and looked down at Frank. He smiled up at me. He began to unbutton my shirt. Once he had unbuttoned it I took it off. I slid his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. I kissed his stomach. I crawled up so my face was inches away from Franks. I smiled and placed my lips to his. His hands moved towards my jean button. He managed to undo it quickly and he unzipped my jeans.
“Gerard!” Mikey screamed. He seemed scared... I looked at Frank there was worry in his eyes.
“It’s probably just a spider. Wait here.” I smiled. I climbed off Frank and Did my jeans up. I walked upstairs. I saw Mikey Being held against the wall. A white hand was around his neck. The back of the person who was doing this to Mikey had short brown hair. I silently walked over to him and punched him in the back of the head. Mikey slid down the wall. I looked at him and he was scared. I looked at the guy.
“Hello Gerard.” The guy hissed.
“Buck...” I hissed. I ran at him and he ran at me. Punches were thrown and Buck fell to the floor.
“Gerard!” Mikey hissed. I turned to look at him but came face to face with a fist. I fell to the floor. I saw Buck and whoever punched me flea. Mikey ran over to me he looked down at me.
“Are you alright?”
“Fine. How are you?”
“Fine.” I slowly stood and walked back down the stairs. I opened the door.
“Where we-“I looked at the bed. Frank wasn’t there... I looked in the bathroom. He wasn’t there... Frank has gone. I ran up to Mikey.
“Where’s Frank?” I panicked.
“What?!”
“He’s gone!” I yelled.
“Gerard calm down... We will find him.”

Frank’s POV

I was watching Gerard. He walked over to me and kissed me softly. A smile grew on my face and I slowly stood. Mikey left the room and I walked to the door and locked it.

I turned smirking. Gerard was a bit confused. I kissed him softly. I pulled away and looked at him; I placed my lips to his again. My tongue tickled his lip and he allowed entrance we fought for dominance and he won. He put his hands on my back. He walked me backwards till we fell on the bed our lips not parting. He pulled away and looked down at me. I smiled up at him. I began to unbutton his shirt. Once I had unbuttoned it he took it off. He slid my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. He kissed my stomach. He crawled up so his face was inches away from mine. He smiled and placed his lips to mine. My hands moved towards his jean button. I managed to undo it quickly and unzipped my jeans.
“Gerard!” Mikey screamed. He sounded scared. Gerard looked at me and I was worried.
“It’s probably just a spider. Wait here.” He smiled. He climbed off me and did his jeans up. He walked upstairs. I heard banging. Footsteps walked down the stairs I saw someone who was not Gerard. He walked over to me.
“So your Gerard new love...” He hissed. He grabbed my hair and dragged me up the stairs. I saw Gerard and some other person fighting. Mikey sat on the floor looking at the two. The person dragged me outside; He threw me into a car he ran back into the house. I tried to get out the car but child lock was on. I climbed into the front of the car but by the time I managed to the two guys were opening the door. The pushed me in the back again and we sped off down the road.

They put a bag over my head and dragged me somewhere. They pulled the bag off. The place was dark and dimly lit. A hand lifted my head up. I looked at the person.
“So your Gerard’s love?”
“He looks weak to the last guy Gerard had,”
“That wasn’t Gerard’s boyfriend Buck... That was his cusion. Anyway, speak up what’s your name cutie?” I kept my mouth shut. With his free hand he slapped me. “Tell me your name?!” He hissed.
“I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours!” I hissed back.
“Lyle Rick” The one who wants revenge.
“Frank...”
“Well Frankie I can see why Gerard likes you. You’re cute and your sent is lovely.” He smiled the light hit his fangs. “You’re too good for Gerard. Also you’re so weak and human. Why didn’t he turn you?” I spat at him. He smiled. He placed his lips on mine. I moved my head away.
“You’re pathetic!” I hissed.
“Wow... Fiery.” Lyle laughed. “Buck we should leave him.” They left the room. I heard the door slam shut and lock. I sighed. I want Gerard...