I'm not human

Twenty Nine

Frank’s POV

Kat and I were talking, she was so happy that Gerard had finally found love...Mikey and Gerard were talking and from what I heard from it Mikey is now a full vampire. Kat pulled me into a hug, she was holding tightly to me and she turned. I saw Gerard looking and smiling.
“Please... Help.” I asked him.
“Kat don’t kill my fiancé... I don’t want him to die...” Kat let me go.
“I have one thing to ask... Where are we going to get the things for the wedding?”
“There is a town... Vampires live there... A town of Vampires... We can go there for the wedding. I have a house there.” Kat smiled. We all agreed. “We will set off tonight, but for now sleep. Night.” She dragged Mikey out the room. Gerard walked over to me and hugged me. I kissed him. He lay down on the bed and pulled me down with him.
“We’re in clothes...” I mumbled.
“You go change then... I’m not I’m tired.” Gerard groaned.
“No!” I whined not wanting to leave Gerard’s arms.” He smiled and pulled the covers over us even though we don’t need it.

I woke because Kat came down and woke me. I looked at Gerard who was still asleep.
“Gee?” I asked. I pushed him and he fell off the bed... “Oops...”
“Why?” He asked. I smiled. He slowly got up. Kat left. We got changed... I had to go in the bathroom because Gerard kept trying to kiss me all the time... Not that I minded it but we had to get going. At least we will be away from Lyle for a while, and then when I’m married I will dump him. We were sitting in the car for once Gerard wasn’t driving, and we sat in the back. He made me sit in the middle so he could cuddle me. He kissed me softly on my forehead and I looked up and kissed him on the lips. He smiled.
“I love you...” He sighed.
“I love you too.” I saw Kat look back.
“Hi...” I said. We drove past someone standing watching the car... As we past I saw it was Lyle...

The town was nice. It was small. All the shops were open and there were loads of people walking around. It was odd...
“At least you’re not human so they won’t try and eat you.” We pulled up to a small house. There was a person looking out the door.
“Kat!” He yelled when we got out the car.
“Uncle Joe!” William yelled running over to him.
“Hey Joe.” Gerard smiled.
“Hey Gerard, Mikey and...”
“Frank... Gerard’s fiancé.” Kat announced.
“What?!” He was shocked.
“Joe don’t act so shocked.” Mikey laughed.
“Next you’re going to say that you and Mikey are married. No offence Mikey.”
“No married or engaged... Going out.” Kat smiled.
“My little sister has found a decent boyfriend!”
“Not all them have been bad!”
“Sure! Anyway this house is in the sun most of the time... There’s a basement that is huge and I made 5 rooms down there... Mikey in one, Kat in another, William in his own room and Gerard and Frank you have to share.” He sighed smiling. “Oh and Kat tomorrow I want you and William to meet someone.” She nodded and we all went to our rooms with our suitcases. Gerard lay on the bed.
“So Joe is Kat’s brother?”
“Yeah. He is very jokey so don’t take all he says to heart.”
“Okay.” I sighed.
“You okay?” He asked me.
“Fine.” I replied. He smiled as I crawled up next to him.