I'm not human

Three

Franks POV

School wasn’t too bad... I got locked in my friend, Mikey’s locker... That was at about 8am and then Mikey opened his locker at lunch which was 12:30... So yeah I was in there a while. After school I said goodbye to Mikey and walked home. I let myself in and there was a note on the table in the kitchen.
Frank I have gone out with the girls I won’t be back for two days. I have left you money but there is food as well be safe love mum
Great on my own for two days yet again... I walked to my room and put my bag down. I got changed then went for a walk. I hate being home alone... I walked to the park and sat on the swings on my mobile. I spotted Grant Moss... Just what I need the one that locks me in lockers. It was dark and I thought time to go home... I walked away and just as I was about to walk out the park I was hit by something metal on the back of my head. Grant hit me over the face harder and harder...and harder still... There was one last hit and all went black...

I awoke in a strange room with a man looking at me... I hurt badly I noticed blood on the bed I was lying on... My eyes met the guy’s eyes. His hair was fairly long and was jet black his skin milky white and his hazel eyes sparkled even though it was dark...
“Where am I?” I ask panicking.
“It’s okay I found you in the park you were bleeding and beaten up... My brother was cleaning you up...” He spoke
“W-Who are you?!” I yelled.
“Please calm down.”
“Who the fuck are you?!” I yelled.
“Calm down...”
“Who are you?!” I yelled yet again.
“Look calm down Frank.” Mikey said sitting up... I was shocked this beautiful man was Mikey’s brother...
“Mikey?”
“Yes... This my brother Gerard. He saved you.”
“Thanks...” I mumbled still very worried at where I was. Gerard left the room.
“Mikey how did he know where I was and who I was?”
“He didn’t and he didn’t... He walked through the park and saw blood on a tree then a dark figure. He felt bad and bought you here and got me to help that’s when he found out you were my friend.”

Gerard soon came back. I tried to sit up but it hurt too much.
“How are you two doing?”Gerard asked.
“Were okay Frank isn’t feeling too bad.”
“Who did this to you?”
“Grant Moss...” I replied
“You know for sure?”
“Yeah... He um...”
“Beats Frank up at school as well. The other day he locked Frank in my locker and he was in there half the day.” Mikey said.
“Why does he do that?”
“Just the way he is.” I shrugged my shoulders. Gerard left the room Mikey followed fast... I couldn’t hear what they were saying. Mikey came back in.
“Frank you’re not going in tomorrow. You can stay here. My brother will be in the basement if you need him call him. He should come.” I nodded.
“Mikey you’re too good to me.” I smiled. I soon fell asleep. I awoke and no one was around... I hate this!
“Mikey?!” I yelled. Mikey walked back in.
“I was just telling Gerard that you’re going to be tomorrow.” Mikey smiled. I nodded. I’m worried I don’t know Gerard at all but I trust Mikey he is my only friend...