I'm not human

Four

Gerard’s POV

I lay in my bed. Mikey came down to say goodbye.
“Gerard don’t forget if he calls you run to him. Carful of the sun and so on... Don’t eat him...”
“He’s your friend... I will try not to.”
“Gerard!”
“Fine... Fine I won’t.” I sighed and lay back down. “Have a good day Mikes.”
“You too Gerard. Bye. See you later. “He left my room probably to say goodbye to Frank. I heard the front door open and shut. I closed my eyes again. I hate day... I opened my eyes soon after as I heard my bedroom door open. I slowly sat up and looked at the door and saw Frank.
“Hi...” Frank mumbled.
“Hi...” I replied slowly.
“Where is Mikey?”
“He has gone to school didn’t he say bye?”
“No...” Frank came and sat next to me on my bed.
“How are you feeling?”
“I’m okay.”
“You’re bleeding...” I gasped.
“Yeah I picked a scab...” Frank said looking at the small bleeding cut. I stood up and walked to my en suit. I soon came back with a plaster for him.
“Here...” I gave him the plaster and he put it on. I sat back down on my bed.
“It’s so dark down here.”
“I like it dark...”
“I like it too...” He smiled. I nodded.
“If you get hungry you can go cook your own food. You can cook cant you?”
“Yeah just about.” Frank stood and left my room. He seems different... I want to eat him much more than anyone I have ever met... I said I wouldn’t for Mikey... I jumped when my phone rang... I’m a vampire with a phone so what?
“When are you coming home?!” I hissed.
“Soon... Why?”
“Just hurry up and get out of school.” I yelled and hung up. I want Mikey back or soon I’m going to eat his friend! I heard the front door open and close. Footsteps ran down to my room.
“Why?!” Mikey yelled.
“Why what?”
“Did you hang up on me...?” Frank walked down.
“Oh hi Mikey.”
“You’re alright?”
“Why wouldn’t I be...?”
“No reason...”
“Anyway I guess I should go home...” Frank looked at the floor.
“I can stay with you if you want.” Mikey smiled. Frank nodded.
“See you.” I smiled then they left. Mikey came home early. Mikey better be safe.

It was now 1:25am I got up and walked out the house. The cold air hit my face and the wind blew my hair. I stepped out and closed the door then locked it. I walked to Frank’s house. I found an open window and climbed in. I saw Frank walk past the room I stood in. He was coming to look back so I hid, he didn’t see me. I smiled. I walked to a different room and I saw Frank getting changed. He has loads of tattoos... They look nice. I smiled. He turned.
“Gerard?” He looked at me “I must just be seeing things...” He walked past me and I left the house. I jumped on some bloke and ripped the artery from his neck and drank the blood. I threw his body in a bush. I walked home and had a shower to get the blood out my hair and off my skin. After I burned my clothes. The blood doesn’t come off easy. I don’t know why but Frank seems amazing...