I'm not human

Thirty Four

Frank’s POV

I walked around the town. I love Gerard... That is why I broke up with him. I went back to my new home... I lay on the bed. Lyle crawled up and kissed my bare chest. He spotted Gerard’s blood around my neck still and he ripped it off and threw it on the floor. He crawled up so his face was in front of mine. He placed his lips to mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and rubbed my tongue then explored my mouth. His hand rubbed my package, hard making me moan in pleasure. He stopped when someone knocked on the door.
“Who is it?!” He asked.
“Buck... The guys are here!”
“Shit I forgot... We have to continue this later.” He left the room. “Stay here.” I want Gerard’s lips on mine, I want to feel him. A single tear fell. At least I’m not cheating on him. I love Gerard... With Lyle it isn’t love... It is pretty much all sex, a little feeling. I want Gerard. With him it was all love... I still love him I just don’t deserve him. I sighed. I got my phone out and look through the pictures I had on it. Most of them were of Gerard... I sighed and deleted them all... They hold memories and I don’t want to remember what I did to Gerard. I went to get a drink of water and I stopped outside Lyle’s office.
“Well then we have to kill him.” A voice said. Kill who?
“Frank would be heartbroken...” Lyle said.
“He already is!”
“Fine. We will kill Gerard...” No... No they can’t. I have to tell him...
“How are we going to do it?”
“When he goes hunting we will attack him. Lyle can stab him through the heart. “
“No. We will bring him back here.”
“What about Frank?”
“He will be up stairs... Gerard will be in the basement. We can let the pathetic git suffer then we kill him.”
“Very well. When shall this be done?” I walked away from the room because I heard someone come to the door. I ran back up stairs. I have to find a way to tell him... Call him! I dialled his number.
“Hello?” A voice asked it wasn’t Gerard...
“I need to talk to Gerard.”
“Sorry he is busy.”
“Doing?”
“Frank?”
“Yeah... Hello?” I asked and no one was on the other end of the line. I sighed. The door opened slowly.
“Hey.” Lyle said. Don’t go mental...
“Hey!” I smiled. Lyle walked over to me and kissed me softly.
“I’m tired should we sleep?”
“Yeah.” I agreed. Lyle got undressed slowly. I was biting my lip, Lyle smirked. I stood and started to undress. Lyle walked over to me and helped me. We climbed into bed together. He pulled the covers over us and pulled me close to him.

Lyle had gone out to a party. Time to try find Gerard... I left the house and stayed in the place he normally went to hunt. I spotted him walking. I pulled him into the ally I hid down.
“Gerard, some people are going to try and kill you.”
“I don’t care. Now goodbye.” He walked away from me. I followed him.
“Look Frank just leave me alone!”
“I’m trying to save you!”
“I don’t need you looking after me! I am older and stronger than you now just leave me alone!” He yelled... I hurt him bad obviously. He stormed off. I can’t help him anymore... I walked home leaving him to walk the streets. I walked up stairs and climbed into bed in my clothes. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Lyle will wake me when he is back...

“Frank?” Lyle asked. I opened my eyes.
“Hey.”
“Hey... I’m not going to be taken from you tonight if you wish to continue from last night.” I nodded. He kissed me hard.
“One second.” He walked over to the door and locked it. He pulled the covers off me. “Oh good you’re not undressed.” He smiled. He crawled up again and kissed me hard. He licked my lip and I allowed entrance. Our tongues battled for dominance. He won... He placed his hand on my package and pushed down hard. He began to rub me through my trousers and boxers. I moaned in pleasure yet again. He pulled away and took his shirt off followed by mine, he threw them both on the floor. He began to undo my trousers. He pulled them off, and threw them onto the floor. Then he unbuttoned his and took them off. He kissed my neck and began to nibble and suck. He then kissed down my chest. He took my boxers off then he took his off. He put on a condom, lined himself up.
“Go!” I whined. He pushed in slowly. He stopped. “Move!” He did as I asked and began to thrust.
“You’re so tight!”
“Faster!” I panted. He was thrusting faster and harder. I began to moan... loud.
“AH! Yes baby!” Lyle yelled. He threw his head back. He came and then pulled out of me. He was smiling. He kissed my stomach after putting the condom in the bin. He took me in his mouth, making me arch my back. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled. For some reason it made him moan. I moaned loud again. He hollowed his cheeks and bobbed his head up and down.
“AH!” I came into Lyle’s mouth and he swallowed my load. He smiled up at me as I panted my eyes half shut. He kissed me softly.
“I'll let your rest.” He smiled pulling the covers over me and tucking me in like a child. I smiled, closed my eyes and went to sleep...