I'm not human

Thirty Six

Frank’s POV

When I woke up Lyle was in bed with me. I heard banging. I turned the light on. I got up and got dressed. I walked down the stairs and the banging got louder. I saw the basement door had the key in it. I unlocked it and walked down. On the wall there was a window I could see through... It might be a one way one. I looked in the room and saw Gerard tied to a chair that had fallen over and he was asleep... His face was red... I spotted three TVs all with Lyle sleeping on them... Oh my god Gerard saw... I opened the door. His eyes opened, tears fell straight away when he saw me.
“Leave me alone Frank... Just let him kill me.” Gerard sighed.
“No...” I said standing the chair up with him on it. I untied his arm and he slapped me. “I was trying to help you!”
“You cheated on me with Lyle when we were together...”
“William told you?”
“Yep.”
“I’m sorry. I love you...” I kissed him softly.
“Aw. How sweet.” Lyle said. Gerard untied his other hand and then his ankles.
“There Lyle you have ruined my life.” Gerard said before walking out of the room and up the stairs to leave the house. I heard the door open the close.
“You need to learn to listen and follow rules!” He hit me round the face.
“I’m out of here!” I yelled and walked out. I saw Gerard. I ran over to him.

“I’m sorry Gerard, I love you. I shouldn’t have broken your heart like I did.”
“If you wish you can live at ours again. In the guest room. If you decide you want to remember we are not together.” I nodded. We went back home.
“Why is he here?” Kat hissed
“He saved me. He is living here.” Gerard replied softly. Gerard took me to the room.
“Will you help me get my things at some point soon?”
“Yeah sure.” Gerard sighed. He left. I sat on the bed. I cannot believe he is letting me live here after what I did to him... I will try and get him back... I need him. I know it probably won’t work but I need to try and win his love again. He probably blames me for them making him watch... And yes it is my fault but I need him... I don’t want him I need him...

He walked over to me and grabbed me by the neck. I was breathing fast as he looked into my eyes. He lifted me off my feet. He placed his lips to mine softly then threw me back against the wall.
“I hate people cheating on me. The last person that did, let’s just say they don’t walk the earth anymore.” He hissed.
“I’m sorry! Gerard please don’t hurt me!” I cried.
“Frankie...” He walked over to me and placed his hand on my cheek. “My Frankie... I hate you so much!” He yelled as he stabbed me through the heart...

I awoke sweating and shaking. I hope he doesn’t do that when I try and talk to him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So I still need your help.
Should I kill Kat, Mikey, Frank or Gerard off? and Which one?
It wont be in the next chapter but think long and hard. If no one decides who dies i shall choose, but i am giving you lot a chance to help with the story
Thanks
MaryJ