I'm not human

Forty Two

Frank’s POV

Gerard was walking over to me. Hate in his eyes... He was going to hurt me...
“I’m sorry! Please... don’t... Gerard don’t, please don’t hurt me!” I yelled. He didn’t listen he walked closer with a knife in his hands...

“Frankie?” I sat up fast and saw Gerard, he woke me... My breath was shaky... “It was just a dream Frankie... Just a dream.” He spoke sweetly rubbing my back. I looked at him. He glanced down to my lips, then back to my eyes. He licked his lips and I smiled. I lent in and kissed him softly I pulled away. I put my hand on his cheek. He kissed me. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly allowed entrance. We fought for dominance, he won as always. I lay on my back not breaking the kiss. I pulled him on top of me. I tangled my hands in his hair. He put one of his hands on my package. I moaned into the kiss and he smiled. He began to rub me. I kept moaning. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. I arched my back when he pushed down a bit and rubbed harder... Little moans escaping my mouth. He took my top off, then his slowly. I bit my lip playing with my lip ring as he slowly undid my belt and trousers. He pulled them off slowly. He smirked as I lay just in his boxers. He slowly undid his jeans and took them off so we were both only in boxers. He kissed my stomach and just above my boxers. He grabbed them slowly and pulled them down very slowly.
“Hurry...” I whimpered. Gerard smirked.
“Now, now Frankie don’t rush me.” he whispered. I whined. He licked his lips and pulled the boxers off quickly. He sat looking at me lying there naked on the bed.
“You look perfect.” He sighed. I grabbed his boxers and yanked at them. “Want me to take them off?” he asked and I nodded So he did as I told him to. He kissed me again. He grabbed my length in his hand. I gasped into the kiss. He began to pump me.
“Gerard...” I moaned. He broke the kiss and crawled down and took me in his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down and sucked. I tangled my hands in his hair. I arched my back and moaned louder.
“Gerard!” I yelled as I shot my load in his mouth. He swallowed. He went up to my face and kissed me.
“Tired now?” He asked. I nodded. He laughed. “Okay then. You have a little nap... I will see you later.” He smiled.
“What about your problem?”
“I’ll sort myself out. Don’t worry but you do owe me.”
“I already owed you for what I did.”
“It’s in the past so leave it.” he smiled. he got up and got dressed. I closed my eyes.

I walked to the top of the stairs to go see Gerard. I don’t want to sleep. I saw Kat and Gerard at the door talking to Andy... Crap.
“Why do you want to see me? You told me you never wanted to...”
“You told me you never wanted to see me... You dumped me.”
“No... Look.”
“I didn’t send that.” Andy said.
“I didn’t send that.” Gerard replied. He looked up the stairs and saw Me.
“Anyway, leave. You never want to see me again.” He hissed. He walked off into the kitchen. I walked down.
“Hi Frank.” Gerard smiled walked over to me and kissed me softly.
“I need to go out and hunt.”
“Can I come?” He nodded and we left the house after grabbing jackets and putting on our shoes. We walked around.
“I'll be back in a minute.” He smiled and walked into the shop. I stayed outside. He came back out and had a little black bag. We walked around. He spotted someone for me. I took the person into the darkness bit her neck. Gerard wiped a bit of blood off my chin.
“It’s up to you if you come. I’m going to the cemetery.”
“No one will be there...”
“Trust me. You’d be surprised.” He smiled.
“Okay then.” We walked to the cemetery. He noticed some boy walking around.
“What I tell you? Wait here because it may get messy.” He walked up to the boy.
Gerard bit down into his neck without hesitation. The guy pushed Gerard off him. He grabbed his ear and ripped it off... I fell to the floor holding the bit where his ear once was. Gerard bit his neck again. He ripped some skin from it. He hit Gerard with his last movement. He smiled as his body as it went limp. Gerard walked back to me.
“Sorry about that. People in the cemetery can be very... Strong and they put up a fight.” He sighed. I nodded. We walked back home. I sat watching TV, while Gerard was doing something in his room. He came back and he had bright red hair!
“That’s what you bought?” I asked. He laughed and nodded.
“It suites you, but then so pretty much everything you have dyed your hair too.” I mumbled. He looked at me.
“How do you know I have dyed my hair other times...? I only had black since I met you...”
“I’ve seen pictures.” I smiled. “You also looked super cute when you were a child.”
“What about now?”
“You’re beautifully hot!” I shouted... I wasn’t meant to say that... He smiled. Blush crept into my face. He laughed.
“You’re so sweet Frankie.” He smiled and kissed me.
“Whoa!” Mikey said when he saw Gerard hair.
“Holy red!” Kat yelled.
“You don’t like it?” He asked.
“Its nice but that was a shock.” They both replied. Gerard laughed. he sat next to me...

I flicked over the channel and it landed on news... It was the cemetery... I looked at Gerard.
“A body was found at the cemetery, his ear was ripped off and skin was ripped from his neck.” The reporter said.
“How did they find it so fast?” Gerard asked... I sighed. I don’t care. “Oh and Frankie... Thanks for dumping Andy for me...” He said. I looked at him. “Thats right I know.” He smiled. “Don’t worry, I love you still.” I smiled and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mpreg or surrogate mother?