I'm not human

Forty Four

Frank’s POV

William is missing! I can’t believe it! I feel so sorry for Kat. Mikey had called me up and told me that Gerard told Kat to go home so I head home. I walked in the door and saw Gerard sitting on the stairs looking at his hands.
“Did you find him Gee?” I asked. He nodded. He was upset... “What wrong Gee?”
“H-“ Kat ran in with Mikey following behind.
“Gerard why did you tell us to come back?” Kat asked fast.
“I found him...” She looked at him.
“No!” She cried. “Please say he is okay!” He pulled her into a hug as she cried and cried. “Where is he where is he?”
Gerard grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs. Mikey and I followed slowly... On a bed in the spare room lay his small body... Kat ran over to him and put her arms round him... He had blood on him and there was a metal pole sticking out of his chest. Kat sobbed. Mkey walked over to her and put his hand on her and knelt next to her. She stood and turned to us. She now had blood on her. Gerard walked over and pull the pole out.
“That motherfucking son of a bitch.” Gerard growled. Everyone looked at him. “He has killed my best friend’s child, he has hurt my brother and kidnapped and had sex with Frank! He will pay with his life!” Gerard yelled running past all of us. He reached the front door.
“Gerard the sun has risen!” Kat yelled. Running after him.
“I want him dead.” Kat nodded.
“Gerard tomorrow. We can all kill.” Kat hissed. Lyle can’t just kill a child! It’s wrong! Gerard made Kat, Mikey and I promise that he could kill Lyle.

The sun fell and it was time to kill Lyle. Gerard was ready. He had been since he found William. Kat, Mikey and I followed Gerard as he ran off in the direction of Lyle’s home. He banged on the door and it creaked open. He stepped in. I followed him into a room there was a rope hanging from the ceiling fan.
“Surprise!” Lyle yelled. “So all of you have come to watch Gerard die...”
“If I die you coming with me.” Gerard hissed. Stepping closer to him. More people came out from the shadows. They grabbed Mikey, Kat and me. Lyle stepped closer to Gerard. He threw a punch but Gerard dogged it. Gerard threw a punch and it hit Lyle. He stumbled back. Just then he pulled out a knife and ran at Gerard. Gerard laughed. Lyle was close to him by now but just in time he pulled out a Kris dagger and it went right through Lyle’s stomach. Gerard pulled it back and pushed Lyle to the floor.
“Attack!” Lyle yelled. The guys that were holding us let go and went to Gerard then we started to fight. The next thing I knew Gerard was hanging, the rope round his neck and Lyle was looking up at him. Gerard was smiling, Lyle was confused.
“No!” I yelled as Lyle stabbed Gerard in the stomach. Suddenly Lyle stumbled back and fell on the floor screaming, Gerard fell to the floor. He stood over Lyle.
“You shouldn’t have killed William, taken Frank and made my life hell!” He yelled. Suddenly Lyle turned to dust...