Status: rated as such just in case

Of Love or Lust

sequel maybe?

As the march begin to play, I was trying to get up the courage to do this. After all; this one moment in my life could change everything I've ever known. I looked over to my second best friend who was looking down at me with a smile on his face. I smiled back and gave him a hug thanking him for taking the spot that my father would've had if he hadn't died when I was twelve years old from cancer.

"So are you ready to do this?" he asked me.

"I..." I was about to reply right before his phone rang interrupting me.

"Sorry; this will only take a second" he said as he walked off. I couldn't hear who was on the other end of the line but I could make out my friend's side of the conversation.

"Hey man, where are you? The wedding is starting and your not even here yet."

"Do you think you could stall for maybe about three minutes?"

"Sure, but I hope you have a good reason as to why when this is all over."

"Yeah I do." as the conversation ended; the mystery caller quietly replied "Because I never really loved her. I just wanted her because he wanted her more." as he slowly got out of the bed that had belonged to the blonde haired girl from his bachelor party three weeks ago. He began putting on his wedding garments that he had worn from the night before that had laid scattered across the room. As he re-tied his tie; he felt arms begin drapped across his waist and looked to his left to see blonde hair over his shoulder.

"Wanna go again after you get back from your honeymoon?" she asked with an evil smirk on her lips that he had yet to see.


He came back over to me and whispered in my ear "He just needs a minute or three."

"Okay. Can you tell the guests though?" I asked him.

"Sure" he replied and walked out the double doors.

I looked through them to watch what the guests expressions were going to be. However I noticed that my gaze slowly wondered over to where my groom would be, followed by our second best friend, and then where the one person who meant the world to me would have been. The one person I wanted more than even this wedding at the moment. I remembered sending in the invitation to him also asking if he wanted to be a groomsmen? His answer was the invitation and letter returned into a thousand pieces that littered the floor when I opened it. Still, oddly, my heart raced as I thought about him and not the person I was about to marry.

Was I really doing the right thing after all?
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the first chapter. This is actually the start of the sequel, but it felt better added to here. So let's hope I didn't mess up by doing that. The second chapter will be the reason why she's doubting her self about this.

And did I forget to mention; I'm not updating the next chapter until I get four comments? So hurry, hurry, hurry if you're insterested in what happens next.

Let's see who gets the guys that this story features correct. You do; you get a part in this story. And guess what; Silent Readers are annoying, so if your reading this then please leave something for me.

The part of the girl and the reason why for the 3 minutes is the edited part.