Status: rated as such just in case

Of Love or Lust

title to figure out

I felt the rain drip unto my arm but none of matter right now because with each drop my heart broke into pieces as I watched him run away; run away from the hardest choice I had every made in my life by choosing his best friend over him.

Had I really made the right choice after all?

As I turned back around I came face to face to see the person I had picked on one knee with a ring box in his hand.

"Triste Cerise Matthews; will you marry me?


Earlier that night

Triste; it's either me or him. It's not that hard of a choice. Who was there with you on your dad's anniversary of his death? Who was there with you to hold your hand when you got your second tattoo? Who was there with you to make you laugh, to give you a shoulder to cry on whenever you needed? I was; not him. Heck, he was never there for you during all the hard times that you had to face and he won't again if you pick him" he said as he looked into my hazel eyes that had started to tear and mix with the rain that dripped onto the parts of all our bodies that somehow stuck out from the bridge that we all ran under to get away from the rain, however to no avail since most of our clothing was dripping onto the ground with rain.

"Why should you even pick this loser when it was me that loved you first. It was me that you talked the most to before you even met him. Before everything we had was ruined by him...my best friend. You should pick me. I can give you every desire that he can't or wouldn't dream of."

As the tears started to run faster down my face, I just couldn't take it anymore and ran out into the rain to sit on the green hill to collect my thoughts and go over everything that has happened since I started talking to the first guy on Mibba, of all the private messages that we sent to each other, of all the late night phone calls after we decided on finally doing so after probably the 100th message we sent, of all the laughs that we shared, of the realization that I was actually friends with my favorite band whose songs helped me through everything that my friends couldn't. Then I thought about everything that happened when I met the second guy from the same band. He told me that the first guy wanted him to come check me out before we went any farther with our friendship and before he came down to meet me as well; of how my heart reacted to when I first saw him, of all the late night phone calls and laughs that we also shared before his friend came, of how he was there to hold me and let my cry on his shoulder as I looked down at my fathers' grave site, of how he held my hand as the pain of the needle pierced my skin as I got my second tattoo, of all the conversations that we had as we watched the stars shimmer in the night sky. As I thought about all those memories, I finally came to my choice; although one guy would hate me for who knows how long.

I made my way back under the bridge, silently thanking them both for allowing me that time to myself. As my foot falls echoed inside, they both came to face me from their opposite ends and asked...

"So who have you choosen?"

"The guy I choose is..."
♠ ♠ ♠
The main character has been chosen and it is Ashley Tisdale. Also the banner has been made (so go thank She Said Poptarts), but to still keep the mystery going; I'm not going to show it until I get someone to guess the two main guys correctly. Here's a hint: it's not Rian or any crew member from All Time Low.

Now let's see if I can get five comments for the next update.