Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

The Icky Boy

“He’s here!” I whined from my spot behind Josh’s bike, pointing at Tanner.

“Of course,” Josh answered for them as he was leaning up against the bike. “They have to have someone to make out with the whole time.”

“And I need a hot guy to stare at because you’re the only one around,” Ky teased him.

“Oh don’t deny it. You find me attractive,” Josh wiggled his eyebrows as I laughed.

“Kylee, you okay?” Tanner asked. “You’re looking sick.”

“I am. Take the icky boy away,” She whined.

Josh and I shared a look as we saw them start kissing…heatedly! It was disgusting!

Today is my fourth race being Josh’s mechanic. It’s super fun, I’m going to miss doing it because this is the last race I’ll be doing it. My parents couldn’t make it because of our own amateur race at our place but Ky said she’d come….with her boyfriend

I’m so not surprised they’re together, it was only a matter of time. Just the look on their faces says it all, they’re happy together. I’m really happy for them too but….it does get a little gross at times.

“Kirstie,” Tanner started, taking my attention off the bike and to him. “I’ve met you multiple times and I still don’t think I really know what you look like.”

“Why’s that?” I asked, brushing a piece of hair out of my face with my greasy hand.

“Because your face is always covered in some type of oil or grease,” He smiled.

“It’s true,” Josh chuckled.

“Well sorry, if some people have a job to do,” I teased.

Tanner then got a rag and wiped off my smudged face and gave me a smile. Kylee then let out a little aww, Tanner’s such a cutie.

“See there is a pretty face hiding behind there,” Tanner grinned.

“Hey you better watch out,” Josh smirked. “Your GF is right behind you.”

“Shut up,” Tanner chuckled. “I’m just trying to be nice to my beautiful girlfriends little sister.”

“You’re so sweet,” Kylee cooed, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

“Do they ever stop?” Josh asked me. I shook my head no.

“One day Kirstie, you’ll find yourself a cute boy that’ll see through all that grease on your face and you won’t be able to keep your hands off of him,” Ky said.

“Well that day isn’t today so I get to tease you,” I laughed while standing up from the bike.

“Tanner missed a spot,” Josh said, wiping something off of my cheek.

“You have something right…here,” I giggled while wiping my finger on Josh’s nose.

”Hey!” Josh laughed.

This started a war between us. Me trying to smear grease on Josh and him trying to tickle me. It ended in both of us lying on the ground cracking up. When I looked over at Kylee and Tanner they were both looking at us funny. I just ignored them.

“Kirstie I have something important to ask you,” Josh said a while later.

“No Josh, she won’t marry you,” Kylee giggled along with Tanner.

“Haha funny,” Josh smirked. “What I was wondering was if you would be interested in being my mechanic….full time. I know that you’ll need time to think it over but-“

”YES, I’D LOVE TO!” I squealed.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I mean I love working on bikes. To be a mechanic for a pro is like…my dream!” I told him.

“That’s great,” He beamed as we shared a big hug.

And Kylee thinks she’s the happiest girl right now, sitting all cuddled up to her Tanner. But she’s wrong, that’s me. The girl who just got hired on a mechanicfor an extremely attractive moto guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh ha ha Ky, you're so funny! Yes, detect the sarcasm! ARE YOU DETECTING IT! haha lol. all i have to say to your comment (besides what i just wrote) is, oh :p

Kirstie and Just Gorgeous

please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!