Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

I’ll Make Sure You’re Okay

I smiled as I watched my man practicing. He looked so cute out there in his gear, riding so fast. Josh finished up his last lap and rode off the track before stopping in front of me. I jumped on the back and wrapped my arms tightly around his hunky middle as he rode us to the garage we had at the track.

“Hi,” I grinned over at my parents once we pulled up in the garage.

“Kirstie,” my mom started. “You shouldn’t be riding if you don’t have a helmet.”

“Mom, we were just riding up from the track and we weren’t going very fast,” I smiled at her motherly nature.

“I wouldn’t let her get hurt,” Josh cutely said while he sat down across from my parents then pulled me onto his lap.

Josh’s hair was all messed up from his helmet, his face a little dirty and sweaty and he was still clothed in his riding gear. Now that’s adorable!

“Kirstie are you going to Kylee’s race tomorrow?” My dad asked me.

“Well, she never asked me to come to I guess not,” I softly said while Josh’s tattooed arms came around my waist.

“Of course she wants you there,” mom told me. “You should come.”

“I want to go but…. I still don’t know if she would want me to come,” I responded.

“I think it would mean a lot to her if you did go,” Josh whispered in my ear.

“I don’t want her to be mad at me though,” I said.

“She wouldn’t be mad,” Dad spoke up.

“Okay,” I brightly smiled. “I’ll go. oh! I should surprise her!

“That’s a good idea,” My mom agreed.

“Yeah, you guys could tell her that I’m not coming then I could….jump down from a tree!” I giggled.

“What?” Josh asked through his own laughs.

“She would be surprised!” I shook my head like it was common knowledge.

“But scared for her sisters sanity,” Josh teased.

“She already was scared for that years ago,” I smiled.

“I love you,” He told me while putting his chin on my shoulder.

“I love you too, Joshie,” I said before giving him a quick but yummy kiss.

“I think Kylee will like her surprise,” Mom grinned over at me.

“Well its Kirstie, how could you not like that?” Josh smirked while tickling my side a little making me let out a few soft giggles.

“I should get her a present…..” I trailed off. “What should I get her?”

“She’s such a hard person to get anything for because she already has everything,” My dad chuckled truthfully.

“Yeah. I’ll have to keep thinking,” I said more to myself than anyone.

“You know what you should get her?” Josh said with the cutest little smile. It was so cute I had to give him a little kiss for it too but then let him go on. “A Barbie doll.”

I let out a loud laugh before saying, “that’s perfect!

“I know, I’m a genius,” Josh snickered. “You could even get Tanner a Ken doll.”

“Nuh-uh, I don’t even want to see Tanner let alone talk to him or give him a present,” I sighed while leaning into Josh.

“You still feel like he replaced you?” Josh softly asked me so only I could hear.

I gently nodded my head as tears welled in my eyes. I was able to choke them back though. Having Josh’s arms around me and him giving me a soft kiss on the head made me feel so much better. Sometimes I feel like that guy knows what I need before I even know it.

“You don’t have to talk to him baby, I’ll make sure you’re okay,” He sweetly told me.

“I love you,” I said while burying my head in his chest. “You’re so amazing and sweet.”

“I’d do anything for you,” He sighed while holding me tighter.

Hopefully tomorrow will go well. Then maybe I can have my amazing boyfriend and my sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was just watching America's Funniest Home Videos and there was a video and a bunch of baby pigs were like drinking the mom pigs milk and theres a dad holding a little boy and the boy's like "They're eating the big one!" HAHAHA it was funny.
AND I GOT CHAPTER 33 YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW HAHAHAHA

Kirstie

comments?????