Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Once You See His Baby Face

“Where did you go?” Kylee asked as she poked her head into the room a few hours before my wedding.

“I’m right here,” I softly said.

“Why aren’t you in your dress yet? We have to get your hair and makeup done too,” Ky told me.

“Yeah, I’m just a little… nervous,” I sighed while looking out the window.

“Aw,” She cooed as she pulled me into a hug. “Don’t be nervous. You and ole’ Joshua are good for each other.”

“I know, and I know I didn’t make the wrong decision or anything by saying yes when he asked me to marry him but I’m still just nervous for the whole thing ya’ know?” I went on.

“Yeah, I understand. Once you see Josh’s baby face you’ll relax,” She smiled while giving me another hug.

“I love that guy,” I blissfully sighed.

“Like I didn’t know that?” She giggled. “But remember what you said you wanted your wedding present from me to be?”

“….FOR YOU TO LIKE JOSH!” I squealed.

“Well…. I decided to get that for you,” She smiled.

YAY!” I squealed even louder while clapping my hands together. “Will you tell him?”

“If it’ll make you happy…. I’ll tell him,” Kylee smirked over at me but it eventually lessened into a smile.

“When?” I asked.

“I’ll tell him at the reception,” She told me.

“Okay, pinky promise,” I said while sticking out my little finger and she linked hers with me.

Kylee then helped me get into my dress and tightened it up. All my bridesmaids along with my mom came in and got dressed themselves before all of us got our hair and makeup done.

As we were lining up to go in Kylee gave me a big, long comforting hug that I needed. I was so nervous! But I linked arms with my dad and took a few deep breaths before the music started and I started walking toward my Joshie. Just like Kylee said, once I saw his grinning baby face all my nerves went away.

We had a beautiful ceremony that went without mishap. I cried just a little when we were saying our vows, I even saw one or two tears slip out of those gorgeous caramel eyes that were across from me. The entire time Josh and I were holding hands and he would rub small circles with his thumb, making me smile.

But finally I heard the words I was longing for.

“I know pronounce you husband and wife. Joshua, you may now kiss your bride,” He said.

Josh’s face broke out into an even bigger smile than he had before and he put his arms around me and pressed our lips together in a beautiful, passionate, and sweet kiss.

He picked me up and I threw my arms around his neck while loud giggles escaped me. Once we got outside he set me down but still held me closely to him. We were having our reception at my parents house, since the track is there and all.

People started coming out of the building and one man came over to us.

“I wanted to come say congratulations in case I can’t get to you at the reception,” Tanner smiled as he gave me a hug and Josh did the little one handed guy hug thing.

“Thanks for coming, with Ky and all well yeah you know…” I stuttered, immediately regretting mentioning Kylee once I saw the look in his eyes.

“Well I wanted to come support you guys despite…..the situation,” He said.

“That’s really nice of you, thanks,” Josh told him.

We exchanged a few more words before he walked off. I saw Kylee glance at him before she got into a car with my parents to head to the reception.

“They still love each other,” Josh stated.

“They do, we should help them get together. They helped us so we owe it to them!” I giggled.

“We will,” Josh nodded his head. “But right now let’s go celebrate our wedding,” He smiled while holding me and leaving a few kisses on my neck.

I love that guy, he’s so amazing. I wouldn’t want to share this day with anyone else but him.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww yay!

that's true kylee but for me, i'm a motocross nut so i'm kind of not suprised. only i have a yamaha and josh has a honda now! AHHHH haha oh well, my dad's 450 is a honda lol

the venue, cake, reception venue, etc.
Kirstie's dress and bridesmaids

comments? possibly comments about how adorable joshie is? lol