Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Alexis's POV:

I was sitting at the park with my best friend Zachary Baker watching the sun set and the mood rise. Our drunken laughter rose with each sip from our 40s.

"Alex, I want you to come with me tomorrow to meet my cousins, the guys are tagging along too," Zack slurred out. I just giggled and nodded my head. "You're gonna love them. They're just like you...crazy," he whispered in my ear and pulled away with a grin plastered on his face. I slapped him.

"I'm NOT crazy," I said and attempted to be mad.

"You are, but in the most wonderful way," he said. With that we finished our 40s and headed our seperate ways home.

I climbed the steps to my appartment, threw my keys on the table, and passed out on the couch.
I awoke the next morning taking in what I agreed to the previous night. Zacky's cousins? I've never met them before, but I always hear Val and Jimmy talking about them. Odd. I made my way to the shower and washed away all the dirt and beer from last night. What was I going to wear? I asked myself.

The outfit I choose consisted of grey skinny jeans, pink low top converse, a white tank top, and my yellow and pink Paramore hoodie. I thought it looked decent so with that I movedonto my make yp which was the basics. I blasted a My Chemical Romance cd as I straightened my long black hair and the next thing I know I was thrown over Jimmy's shoulder and carried out to Zack's car. I'm not really a fan of meeting new people so here goes nothing.