Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alexis's POV:

"We're picking them up and going for lunch then we're going to the carnival and Alex is my date," Zack said in a blur.

Wait did he just say I'm his date? yes, I believe he did.

"I'm your what Zachary?" I asked.

"My date. Shelby is with Syn, Helena with Jimmy, Matt and Val, and since Johnny isn't here you're stuck with me," he said, his signature goofy grin on his face. So what do I do? I slapped him of course. Me hitting Zacky is a love hate thing, no abuse intended.

It wasn't long before we pulled up to a cute little house, and two girls ran out and jumped into the van, and once again Zack had his foot on the gas, going well over 20mph.

It wasn't long before Shelby and Helena were introduced to me. They are ferternal twins, making them look nothing like the other. obviously they had a little rezemblence, but not by much.

Shelby has dirty blonde hair cut the way the scene girls have it, and she has really green eyes. She has some tattoos and piercings as well. The first tattoo she showed me was the deathbat which is on her back, and then he second of the Slipknot logo on her lower stomach but she made sure the guys weren't looking when she showed me that one.

Helena on the other hand has black hair, but also alike Shelby has green eyes. Her black hair hung had an emo bang to it, which she had in her face.

They were both extremely beautiful, in my opinion, and from the look on Zacky's face, I could tell he was happy that we were getting along. I have no clue what's gotten into that boy. One minute we're fighting and the next he's looking at me like he owns me. It scares me sometimes. Like seriously, why didn't he ask me to be his date instead of just telling me that I am.

Oh, that's right, because stupid Alex would have said no if he asked. I'm a very sarcastic person when it comes to these boys. They're crazy so someone has to keep them in line, don't you think?

When we got to the carnival, everyone ran out of the car before I even had a chance to take off my seatbelt, damn everyone was so excited. As soon as I got out of the car Zacky grabbed my hand, and pulled me over to the house of mirrors, after he paid our enterance fee. I wanted to pay, but no Zacky has his stupid rules, I don't ever get to pay when I go somewhere with him.

It's not that I mind, but it bugs me sometimes. I feel bad that he uses his money all the time to pay for stuff, when I am very capable of paying for it myself. Today, I'm vowing to myself to pay for things. Zacky does it way too much, and I don't care if we're on a....date.

In the house of mirrors Zacky scared me half to death. And after I wanted to cry. Did I ever tell you how much I hated clowns? Well yes I hate them, very very much, and Zachary likes to tease me about it. Some best friend he is huh? He made me hug a clown and I thought it was going to eat me at any second. After that I pushed him into the girls bathroom. haha. Good times, good times.

Zacky and I did actually have fun at the carnival, but when it was time to go, we all wish it could have lasted just a little bit longer. We departed with sad faces, and big stuffed animals, oh and Zack won me a gold fish, I don't think I have ever smiled as much as I do when I'm with Zachary Baker.